PDA

View Full Version : OT: Law & Order

whiskychaser
06-06-2009, 05:36 PM
We get it much later than you guys in the States. I was nearly as upsept when Lenny retired as when Morse died. Law & Order seems to be turning into Sopranos. An excellent prog in its own right and I love the pig on the wall at the start! But my question is: when can I expect normal service to be resumed?

ryan roopnarine
06-08-2009, 07:07 AM
normal service never resumes. I think that matt groening and dick wolf have a contest going to see who will have the longest running prime-time show, and they've ceased to give a f%ck about their shows making sense. law and order (regular) has been in danger of going off for 2+ years now. simpsons should have gone off 5+ years ago. i know nothing of the law and order franchises, i don't care for them.

Tiger
06-08-2009, 08:27 AM
I like the Law & Order: Criminal Intent better but I got to tell you... this year and last year is a dramatic change from the older one... I definitely like the older one better.

Speaking of UK... are there new Dr. Who or Torchwood shows? I haven't seen any new one for almost two years.

whiskychaser
06-08-2009, 01:25 PM
I like the Law & Order: Criminal Intent better but I got to tell you... this year and last year is a dramatic change from the older one... I definitely like the older one better.

Speaking of UK... are there new Dr. Who or Torchwood shows? I haven't seen any new one for almost two years.

There is a single story line 5 part Torchwood coming out this summer but I dont think there is a new Dr Who series until next year. If the new Doctor is as good as David Tennat remains to be seen. Suppose we always say that about a new Doctor though:D

Criminal Intent is now my favourite. Hopefully Hallmark are way behind you so I wont be disappointed too soon.

e34.535i.sport
06-08-2009, 04:06 PM
... simpsons should have gone off 5+ years ago.

Roger that.

whiskychaser
06-08-2009, 04:46 PM
Roger that.
Simpsons evolved like Star Trek. Its became a morality play. But while there was still a semblance of drama in Star Trek, Simpsons wasnt funny any more. Roger Diddley Dee

PS I forgot to look but I hope this is under the heading of OT:D

e34.535i.sport
06-08-2009, 06:06 PM
Simpsons evolved like Star Trek. Its became a morality play. But while there was still a semblance of drama in Star Trek, Simpsons wasnt funny any more. Roger Diddley Dee

PS I forgot to look but I hope this is under the heading of OT:D

LOL! The Simpsons was legendary back in the good old days... Just a one of my favourites: (Don't get me started on the simpsons LOL!)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N-TZ8Z5S9rI