PDA

View Full Version : 5.0L injectors

gacssean
06-07-2004, 01:57 PM
i heard you can put 5.0L Mustang injectors in a 525i i just wanted to know some more feedback on it please if anybody knows anything about it.

mholbrook
06-07-2004, 02:49 PM
look down the page to #19 injectors. Lots of info. Short answer is they are replacement injectors that match up well to some, repeat, some of our cars. When used they like a 3.5 bar FPR in my experience. I don't know about your car in particular. there is a site, www.fiveomotorsports.com or something like that where you can go and find the info.

albundy
06-10-2004, 03:38 AM
I bought the 19lb injectors from fiveomotorsport (P/N 0280 155 909). These are gen 3 injectors from Bosch.

I am sure the rating is based what fuel regulator pressure. As I am using a 3.5 fuel pressure regulator, found the car to be running rich and experienced extremely high fuel consumption. I must say, the low to mid torque improved significantly.

I will try to install a 3.0 bar pressure regulator this evening and see how it works.

Rgsd
Don

Unregistered
06-11-2004, 12:56 PM
I bought the 19lb injectors from fiveomotorsport (P/N 0280 155 909). These are gen 3 injectors from Bosch.

I am sure the rating is based what fuel regulator pressure. As I am using a 3.5 fuel pressure regulator, found the car to be running rich and experienced extremely high fuel consumption. I must say, the low to mid torque improved significantly.

I will try to install a 3.0 bar pressure regulator this evening and see how it works.

Rgsd
Don
thanks for the info my user name is changing from gacssean to sean525i if you run into any thing i can help you with let me know i work on these car and others to live i just have not done any performance work on them thanks!