PDA

View Full Version : 1995 E34 Carbon fibre Hood?

trevortheleper
05-27-2009, 12:46 AM
530i Touring. Finally Got New suspension installed. Quite a wait for right parts. Went with Bilstein sport Shocks and eibach Springs. Car Handles Bit firmer but Way More fun in the corners. My Question is does anyone Know Of Any suppliers of Carbon fibre Or FRP Hoods For The wider Grille E34s. Paint shop wants $500 To Repair Stone chips And respray the hood. I think Raw Carbon fibre Might look Good with The Oxford Green ?

e34.535i.sport
05-29-2009, 05:46 PM
530i Touring. Finally Got New suspension installed. Quite a wait for right parts. Went with Bilstein sport Shocks and eibach Springs. Car Handles Bit firmer but Way More fun in the corners. My Question is does anyone Know Of Any suppliers of Carbon fibre Or FRP Hoods For The wider Grille E34s. Paint shop wants $500 To Repair Stone chips And respray the hood. I think Raw Carbon fibre Might look Good with The Oxford Green ?

I'd be interested in this if available, the bonnet is the only thing that lets the car down as it's hazy... :(

genphreak
05-30-2009, 08:41 AM
...uh oh. Here we go again... add your names to the CF bonnet thread. It was started years ago and there are links to manufacturers with prices ;)

e34.535i.sport
06-01-2009, 03:35 PM
...uh oh. Here we go again... add your names to the CF bonnet thread. It was started years ago and there are links to manufacturers with prices ;)

Mi-aow! Ha ha ha lol.