PDA

View Full Version : Everythings good... breath of fresh air

632 Regal
04-25-2009, 01:48 AM
altho I wont sleep with her, fabulus.

the banksters are good, there is no unemployment, there are no bankruptcies, there is no inflation, there are no new taxes, things are ****ing fantastic now. Now for a breath of fresh air... nothing to do with our fantastic system that is perfect I present this... really caught me by surprise,

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&VideoID=55732145

Blitzkrieg Bob
04-25-2009, 02:00 AM
the banksters are good, there is no unemployment, there are no bankruptcies, there is no inflation, there are no new taxes, things are ****ing fantastic now. Now for a breath of fresh air... nothing to do with our fantastic system that is perfect I present this... really caught me by surprise,

What are you drunk?

tim eh?
04-25-2009, 10:29 AM
egad if i could just get that ****ing doyle song out of my head i'd be a happier man.

good for her tho, that took massive courage - but that was setup there's no way they didn't know she could sing.

632 Regal
04-25-2009, 12:30 PM
They do a bunch of pre tests on the ones that actually go out on stage, the stage people dont have any idea what the people are capable of.

egad if i could just get that ****ing doyle song out of my head i'd be a happier man.

good for her tho, that took massive courage - but that was setup there's no way they didn't know she could sing.

BMWDriver
04-26-2009, 12:40 PM
She's truly an ordinary person who sings just so beautifully. She's nothing superficial in my view.