PDA

View Full Version : I also have some Hella clears to trade for ambers

Cacatfish
06-06-2004, 12:41 AM
I have a set of Hella clear corner lenses on my car, also, that I would love to trade for some factory ambers. The clears just dont look right to me on Bronzit.
Thanks, COlin

mike wong
06-06-2004, 07:40 PM
sounds good,
sent you an email.

mike
mywong23@yahoo.com

InfernoM3
06-06-2004, 11:24 PM
I have a set of Hella clear corner lenses on my car, also, that I would love to trade for some factory ambers. The clears just dont look right to me on Bronzit.
Thanks, COlin

hey colin,

Might be interested in them also. chrnptks@hotmail.com

Scott

Cacatfish
06-07-2004, 12:35 PM
My preference is if ambers could be mailed first and then clears when I receive them. Then I dont have to be without them on my driver. If the other person is in the same boat, well then we'll have to work something out.
Thanks, Colin

Cacatfish
06-07-2004, 02:44 PM
****SOLD***** (well....traded...)!!!!

icm5er
06-07-2004, 07:29 PM
****SOLD***** (well....traded...)!!!!

Cacatfish
06-08-2004, 12:22 AM
Here ya go. Car just washed (in dust that is) :D

Hector
06-08-2004, 08:46 AM
in the end it boils down to if you can indefinitely stand this look every time you get in the car each morning. Kinda like when your dating, if your GF still looks beautiful when she wakes up and you can't smell her bad breath, then you know she is the one... hehehe...

Anyway, I feel the same way as you, the hellas look OK but not great on the bronzit. They look great against black, red and silver color IMHO. I also have bronzit on my m30, and at one time considered buying a set of clear Hellas but got cold feet when I was about to buy them.

I thought you had already bought the sway bars.

Here ya go. Car just washed (in dust that is) :D

Cacatfish
06-08-2004, 03:40 PM
Yeah, Hector, I agree....I think they look better on the bolder colors and not so good on the more subtle colors. Just my aesthetic of course.

I went so far as ordering the RD bars from Bavauto,but then decided to cancel and wait. The price has been hard for me to justify ($450). Turner and another place sell for $389, but they were back-ordered. I think they have them in stock now, so Im back in the market.

Colin

in the end it boils down to if you can indefinitely stand this look every time you get in the car each morning. Kinda like when your dating, if your GF still looks beautiful when she wakes up and you can't smell her bad breath, then you know she is the one... hehehe...

Anyway, I feel the same way as you, the hellas look OK but not great on the bronzit. They look great against black, red and silver color IMHO. I also have bronzit on my m30, and at one time considered buying a set of clear Hellas but got cold feet when I was about to buy them.

I thought you had already bought the sway bars.