PDA

View Full Version : OT anyone selling hubcentric rings before I settle for the bay?

632 Regal
03-06-2009, 11:27 PM
PM me or reply here, I would like 2 sets of 4 if you got them... the aluminum ones I do not want.

Thanks guys

BMWCCA1
03-07-2009, 11:18 AM
So, you want the plastic ones???

Bruno
03-07-2009, 11:43 AM
PM me or reply here, I would like 2 sets of 4 if you got them... the aluminum ones I do not want.

Thanks guys

I bought 5 sets from Discount tire (called the online store), they are super cheap. And they are aluminum.

632 Regal
03-07-2009, 11:40 PM
Definitely, the aluminum ones do not fit tight enough like the plastic ones. I tried 2 sets of the aluminum and ended up pitching them, need a new set of plastic so I can put my anti winter wheels on.

So, you want the plastic ones???

Ross
03-08-2009, 08:30 AM
Definitely, the aluminum ones do not fit tight enough like the plastic ones. I tried 2 sets of the aluminum and ended up pitching them, need a new set of plastic so I can put my anti winter wheels on.
Do I have to come there and talk some sense into you? You've lived in Michigan how long??
You know what's going to happen the MINUTE you put summer wheels back on. It's killing me to see the new snows on the E39 getting worn on dry pavement but I know better than to take them off now. Must have had 2" of rain the past two days here and currently only a few degrees away from freezing.

Bruno
03-08-2009, 10:40 AM

Odd, I use them on my race car and I have no vibration at very high speed and cornering (635csi turbo). My friend is using the same on his race car also... They are very tight on the hub, the plastic one just break off very fast.
I just loctite them in place into the rim itself.

632 Regal
03-08-2009, 03:05 PM
Your right, since I hate shoveling I will leave them on a bit longer.

Do I have to come there and talk some sense into you? You've lived in Michigan how long??
You know what's going to happen the MINUTE you put summer wheels back on. It's killing me to see the new snows on the E39 getting worn on dry pavement but I know better than to take them off now. Must have had 2" of rain the past two days here and currently only a few degrees away from freezing.