PDA

View Full Version : Anyone parting out a 525it or 520i Touring?

Bruno
02-27-2009, 11:48 AM
I need the complete brake booster / master cylinder / reservoir / hoses linkage...

And the trunk cover. And some odd stuff.

Thanks.

Elekta
02-27-2009, 11:55 AM
I may buy one I know of a 525iT in austin. I need the seat heaters and the roof rails and was planning on using the carcass to cut up for a trailer.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v11/ggil-tx/sideviewtouringhitch1.jpg
The breaker was going to remove the engine and drivetrain. lemme give them a call and maybe you can have them pull it and send it to you.

Bruno
02-27-2009, 11:58 AM
I may buy one I know of a 525iT in austin. I need the seat heaters and the roof rails and was planning on using the carcass to cut up for a trailer.

The breaker was going to remove the engine and drivetrain. lemme give them a call and maybe you can have them pull it and send it to you.

This would be great, I need the whole thing though down to the connector that goes to the brake pedal all the way to the end of the master cylinder with the hoses and all.

http://www.realoem.com/bmw/diagrams/p/w/7.png
All that stuff + the master cylinder and the reservoir :-)

This is for the race car to remove the old hydraulic booster.

Elekta
02-27-2009, 12:29 PM
sent email to breaker. I am trying to talk him into letting me break out the car and still keep it at his yard. What do you want to pay for brake stuff with fed ex ground, as I may be able to get him to pull it and send it to you directly ( and let him keep the money in exchange for letting me keep the car there )

Elekta
02-27-2009, 05:08 PM
Here's what he wrote me

I'd sell the booster/reservoir/master cylinder for $300. I would include lines going to the ABS pump, but not the ABS pump or lines out of it. We'd have to work something out depending on what else he needs. All we're interested in is the diff, engine, trans, & control units. It will likely be a few weeks before I can get to it, but the deal as previously discussed still stands

He won't let me work on it in his yard, so I still have to work out a landing area for the car before I can pull stuff for you....we will have to talk in a week or so.

more later

elbasha
02-28-2009, 04:38 PM
Hey..
I need all window motors and regulators except for the rear passenger. Plus I need the motor for the double sunroof. If you guys don't need any of this stuff I am willing to buy them.

just send me a pm

Elekta
03-01-2009, 02:02 PM
Hey..
I need all window motors and regulators except for the rear passenger. Plus I need the motor for the double sunroof. If you guys don't need any of this stuff I am willing to buy them.

just send me a pm

will do. I am removing the entire sunroof cassette, motors everything. It will be replaced with a canvas pull back...anyone know where to get one of those made?

elbasha
03-03-2009, 12:35 PM
Great will be waiting

Kalevera
03-03-2009, 07:35 PM
I have two parts tourings and a few sets of touring brake components left over from engine conversions...

Drop me an email or a PM if Geoff can't hook you up...

Bruno
03-06-2009, 11:46 AM
Here's what he wrote me

I'd sell the booster/reservoir/master cylinder for $300. I would include lines going to the ABS pump, but not the ABS pump or lines out of it. We'd have to work something out depending on what else he needs. All we're interested in is the diff, engine, trans, & control units. It will likely be a few weeks before I can get to it, but the deal as previously discussed still stands

He won't let me work on it in his yard, so I still have to work out a landing area for the car before I can pull stuff for you....we will have to talk in a week or so.

more later

Keep me posted, I still want the complete brake assembly and some odd stuff.

Elekta
03-06-2009, 11:54 AM
I was headed over there to turn a key on and check windows, sun roof and 3rd brake light before they pull the motor, but it looks like I won't get by there until Monday. When I see car, I will ask when they plan to do their pulling, and then I can give you a time frame for me to pull stuff for you. I can't give any better timing than that and you won't hurt my feelings if you get parts elsewhere.

have a good weekend.
geoff

Bruno
03-06-2009, 11:57 AM
I was headed over there to turn a key on and check windows, sun roof and 3rd brake light before they pull the motor, but it looks like I won't get by there until Monday. When I see car, I will ask when they plan to do there pulling, and then I can give you a time frame for me to pull stuff for you. I can't give any better timing than that and you won't hurt my feelings if you get parts elsewhere.

have a good weekend.
geoff

I am not in a rush, as long as the price is right (and cheap) and I have the right price I am happy. I won't install it in the race car until April anyway.
And my Touring is in storage along with the race car.

elbasha
03-06-2009, 12:02 PM
update: Hey there... I sold my car so I don't need the motors anymore.