PDA

View Full Version : Does any one what this is?

Golgade
02-20-2009, 07:15 PM
Well actually I have two questions.
The first picture is I guess off the back of the intake right in front of the coolant res. It had a VERY loose non BMW plug on it and there is oil all around the area, which I assume is from it. Anyone know what is for or what it use to connect to? And I assume I should plug it with something a little more effective.
The second picture is a connector that is almost identical to the one that connects to the ICV, but currently it is pluged into nothing, and I couldnt find anything to plug it into. It had the # 022906233B but that came up with nothing in Realoem.com Anyone know what this is?
Thanks

632 Regal
02-20-2009, 09:07 PM
the first picture is part of the PCV plate, it should be plugged. The oil in the area is from there, If oil is reversing out it could mean the PCV plate is fubarred.

The 2 identical plugs go too... ICV and... let me go look. Cant see a thing under the engine cover. :(

winfred
02-22-2009, 11:10 AM
the extra plug on the front is for cars that have traction control, it goes to the 2nd tps

Golgade
02-22-2009, 09:03 PM
ahhh, Thanks! I was pretty sure I wasnt missing anything. I do wish I had traction control however!