PDA

View Full Version : Ceramizer.

Mordan
02-03-2009, 05:32 PM
Does anyone speak Polish?

I stumbled on ceramizer product and it looks amazing. you can run your engine without oil. It is supposed to give you back 100% compressions.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3NX5C_J74PU

http://www.ceramizer.com/

I want to try this one out on my M40... it looks magical

1. Protection of dynamic car parts against wear;
2. Recondition of the friction pairs without the need to dismantle;
3. Restored surfaces guaranteed for 70000/100000 km (40000/60000 miles);
4. Reduced fuel consumption from 3 to 15 %;
5. Increase the power and mechanical efficiency of the engine;
6. Protection against corrosion and aggressive chemicals especially when lower quality fuel and lubricants are used;
7. Increased efficiency of the lubrication system;
8. Decreased oil consumption;
9. Longer operating time between oil changes (min 50% increase);
10. Decreased exhaust emission of toxic gases;
11. Decrease in noise level from the engine, gearbox and differential;
12. Lowered vibration level;
13. Reduced friction value to less then 0,02 – ten times less then steel–steel;
14. Extended operating life of all working parts;
15. Increased reliability;
16. Extended operating life of the friction pairs five–times;
17. Lowered working temperature of the engine;
18. In the event of oil leakage and loss quaranteed continual and safe use of vehicle (engine for up to 500 km/ 300 miles, gearbox, reducer, axle up to 1000 km/ 600 miles);
19. Improved engine start especially at low tempratures;
20. Protection against piston ring seizure;
21. Protection of natural environment.

Ross
02-03-2009, 06:50 PM
here is the translation into english; ********
Don't put this crap in your engine

BMWDriver
02-03-2009, 08:03 PM
There has been a similar product advertised in the U.S. a while back. The claims turned out to be unfounded. A test had been conducted by a government agency (if memory serves me right) on two identical cars, one without any oil whatsoever, and another with the "miracle" product only, no oil neither. Both cars did the approximate same mileage before dying - a few hundred mile as I recall, somewhere around 500 I think. Which proves any engine can run without any oil at all for some miles before being toast.

The company was forced to withdraw its publicity on television, and cease its false claims.

Magical tricks are just that : tricks. And in this case, a marketing ploy exploiting a fact : engines can run without oil for miles.

dennyg
02-04-2009, 12:51 AM
Slick 50 is a product that claims similar engine protection. A long time ago I put this stuff in my wife's dodge minivan (mitsibishi 3.0 ltre) and she ran the car with less then a quart of oil for awhile. She told me to look at it because it kept stalling on her. Turns out it was over three quarts low. Car went another 40k.

So in my opinion there is something to the teflon stuff or PTFE as they call it.

Don't think I would put it in any of my bimmers though. Even if the idiot light works you should check the oil once in a while.

632 Regal
02-04-2009, 01:24 AM
or simply use synthetic oil and keep it closer to full than empty.

Russell
02-04-2009, 06:36 AM
Name of product? There were several similar ceramic products discussed on bobistheoilguy forum. Some were used/tested by members. If I remmember correctly, none really seemed to work reliably. However there were individuals that claimed sucess.

Mordan
02-04-2009, 10:45 AM
Name of product? There were several similar ceramic products discussed on bobistheoilguy forum. Some were used/tested by members. If I remmember correctly, none really seemed to work reliably. However there were individuals that claimed sucess.

Ceramizer says you have to compare your compressions before and after the first 600 miles.

fin
02-04-2009, 11:00 AM
If it was that good, BMW would be advertising its use in new cars.

And the aerospace industry would be buying it by the trainload.

Until they do, smile and move on......

Bill R.
02-04-2009, 11:06 AM
december 26...same answer now as then

Does anyone speak Polish?

I stumbled on ceramizer product and it looks amazing. you can run your engine without oil. It is supposed to give you back 100% compressions.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3NX5C_J74PU

http://www.ceramizer.com/

I want to try this one out on my M40... it looks magical

Mordan
02-04-2009, 12:12 PM
If it was that good, BMW would be advertising its use in new cars.

And the aerospace industry would be buying it by the trainload.

Until they do, smile and move on......

my cousin tells me it wouldn't help the industry as people wouldn't buy new cars.
he knows people in the truck industry. they make it so that after you repay the credit (5 years) of your truck. your truck engine fail (after 400 miles) due to wear and you buy a new truck,

I don't see how Aerospace would use it.

besides most people in the West don't want old cars. They want new bling bling stuff. the rationale is only for poor eastern countries like Poland with lots of old cars.

bmwrp8
02-04-2009, 12:22 PM
In my opinion just don't buy it. If you want your car to last long just maintain it properly and if you want use synthetic. My car is an 1989 525i m20 auto with 300,000kms. since day 1 I never use synthetic. only dino oil, but change the oil and filter every 5,000kms. Never did I had an complete overhaul in the tranny and engine (fingers crossed;)) Whatever you do though it's bound to break if that happens bite the bullet and repair it.

fin
02-04-2009, 12:27 PM
One of the problems that the auto industry is facing is that people are driving/keeping their cars twice as long as before. And we drive them for that long because the manufacturers are building better vehicles than ever before.

Most semi's travel over half a million miles before being sold. That may be at the five year point, but that's still half a million miles.

Aerospace is about reliability. If it runs better, cooler, etc. they use it.

You sound like a true believer.

Try it then, and tell us how it works.

Cheers,

Fin

Mordan
02-04-2009, 04:38 PM
One of the problems that the auto industry is facing is that people are driving/keeping their cars twice as long as before. And we drive them for that long because the manufacturers are building better vehicles than ever before.

I would say the life time of an engine hasn't improved since the 75-85

I would say people drive less with high gas prices

AND

Engines life time have diminished due to turbos in nearly every diesel cars AND aluminium blocks.

The only things that have improved are rust protection and crash tests.

my 22 years old bmw only problem is rust.

I would say the old trucks' engines are better lifetime wise because less powerful and thus less strain.

fin
02-04-2009, 05:12 PM
So are you putting it in your engine or not?

Mordan
02-04-2009, 05:43 PM
So are you putting it in your engine or not?

yea. I have 2 M40 engines. I believe the one currently in my car has weak compressions. (when I remove the engine oil cap, I get waves of air at idle)

Next time I have the time and a fully charged battery. I will take the compressions and then put the stuff in it. drive 600 miles and take the compressions again with a fully charge battery.