PDA

View Full Version : How much to ship an E34 to Hawaii?

Jehu
01-21-2009, 09:42 PM
from maninalnd USA like SF or Long Beach? I may have found that for which I have been looking.. http://sandiego.craigslist.org/nsd/reb/1001906399.html

I can grow stuff in HI...lol..

Martin in Bellevue
01-21-2009, 11:50 PM
Shipped a 635csi to Oahu a few years ago for about $800.

Tiger
01-22-2009, 09:46 AM
Gee... sounds tempting... so how much is property tax over there?

bahnstormer
01-22-2009, 02:53 PM
not that much actually at least on Kauai

Jehu
01-22-2009, 03:26 PM
Gee... sounds tempting... so how much is property tax over there?

The seller replied to my asking that it was $600/year.. the business hasn't been active but he's keeping the plants alive.he's a realtor so i guess that's taking up his time. It had been in escrow but he expects it to fall thru.. I haven't even put my place on the market yet but while I was day dreaming about 80 dgree breezes on my back as I splash in the waves and the sunshine i realized there's basically nowhere to open the 540 up for very long on that island.. I'd scarecely get it up to 120 and have to slam on the brakes or hit the Pacific... not sure I'm prepared to do without long streches of winding roads ...

Scott C
01-22-2009, 07:37 PM
The seller replied to my asking that it was $600/year.. the business hasn't been active but he's keeping the plants alive.he's a realtor so i guess that's taking up his time. It had been in escrow but he expects it to fall thru.. I haven't even put my place on the market yet but while I was day dreaming about 80 dgree breezes on my back as I splash in the waves and the sunshine i realized there's basically nowhere to open the 540 up for very long on that island.. I'd scarecely get it up to 120 and have to slam on the brakes or hit the Pacific... not sure I'm prepared to do without long streches of winding roads ...

Sell your car, get a bike and watch the sun come up and go down ;)