PDA

View Full Version : OT: Canadian please... Laundry Detergent... I know I know

Tiger
12-10-2008, 06:57 PM
Hey,

I am wondering... for those of you who live in Canada... is there a brand of laundry detergent sold in your local grocery store names Nature Clean? If so, how much is it for what size?

Thanks!

BMWDriver
12-10-2008, 08:13 PM
Nope, never noticed such a product.

Now why the hell do I feel girly all of a sudden...

tim eh?
12-10-2008, 08:35 PM
Hey,

I am wondering... for those of you who live in Canada... is there a brand of laundry detergent sold in your local grocery store names Nature Clean? If so, how much is it for what size?

Thanks!

now this is the best question ever posted-

detergent, the new frontier for the modern e34 owner... so what's happening tiger?

http://www.bimmernut.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=6381&stc=1&d=1228959255

$9.99 gets 3 litres at Canadian Tire, I see they have lots of different nature clean products.

www.canadiantire.ca

Dave M
12-10-2008, 09:21 PM

detergent, the new frontier for the modern e34 owner... so what's happening tiger?

http://www.bimmernut.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=6381&stc=1&d=1228959255

$9.99 gets 3 litres at Canadian Tire, I see they have lots of different nature clean products.

www.canadiantire.ca

Ooooh, I was just there this evening, but didn't stock up on my Nature Clean. Theres always tomorrow. Anyone have any coupons ? ;)

Tiger, whats the deal??

Oh, Attack Eagle may want to see this moved. Just kidding of course, badumbum........ :D:D:

Dave

Tiger
12-10-2008, 09:31 PM
LOL! No really, it is a good laundry detergent... all natural, no chemical. It is just that one place in USA that sells them at rediculous price... over twice the cost... almost triple the cost of what you guys can get at your local stores.

But seriously guys, if our clothes doesn't smell nice... how are hot chicks gonna approach us? We are already doomed by Jerry Seinfeld's BMW BO horror show... Although, the younger age group doesn't know about it... LOL.

bmwrp8
12-10-2008, 09:58 PM
now This Is The Best Question Ever Posted-

Detergent, The New Frontier For The Modern E34 Owner... So What's Happening Tiger?

Loooooooooollllll

repenttokyo
12-10-2008, 10:18 PM
But seriously guys, if our clothes doesn't smell nice... how are hot chicks gonna approach us? .

don't worry, no one can smell you over the internet ;)

Ross
12-11-2008, 11:13 AM

www.canadiantire.ca

You guys shop for laundry supply at a tire store? Does the local grocer sell radials?

repenttokyo
12-11-2008, 11:42 AM
You guys shop for laundry supply at a tire store? Does the local grocer sell radials?

depends where you go.

BMWCCA1
12-11-2008, 12:25 PM
Anyone who's ever sat in a vinyl-interior E36 after it's been closed-up in the summer knows the fake-leather upholstery smells like someone left a Big Mac under the seat for a a year. I was always sure that was the "essence" of the Seinfeld story line. ;)

Tiger
12-11-2008, 01:23 PM
This store name kinda remindes me of Meier in Michigan... A store that got everything before WalMart decides to try grocery too.

tim eh?
12-11-2008, 05:10 PM

:D - no but the corner store has antifreeze, road salt and lock de-icer.

ross, you would looooove canadian tire. sells a lot of crap, people call it 'crappy tire', but a lot of their stuff is really good, especially for winterizing. check the site man, you'll come here just to visit the store. like tiger says it's like meier, but more car stuff. you know, fuzzy dice :D

so i noticed 'nature clean' is a canadian product...guess that's why tiger asked. maybe there is a whopping tariff on household soaps which would explain why you can't find it in too many places. i dunno?

Tiger
12-11-2008, 05:48 PM
Exactly! Nature Clean is Canadian company... and I just want to gauge how popular it is over there. It is practically non-existent in USA... so much for Nafta...

No. it is not tariff... it is a company that sells a type of product that they carry their 'own' detergent to clean their own product... any other detergent will destroy their quality and considering how expensive their product is... no one would dare.

Ross
12-12-2008, 08:58 AM
:D - no but the corner store has antifreeze, road salt and lock de-icer.

ross, you would looooove canadian tire. sells a lot of crap, people call it 'crappy tire', but a lot of their stuff is really good, especially for winterizing. check the site man, you'll come here just to visit the store. like tiger says it's like meier, but more car stuff. you know, fuzzy dice :D

so i noticed 'nature clean' is a canadian product...guess that's why tiger asked. maybe there is a whopping tariff on household soaps which would explain why you can't find it in too many places. i dunno?
we have this
http://www.farmandfleet.com/
I'll bet it's comparable to your Canadian Tire.
Tractor parts and Kotex in the same aisle

Tiger
12-12-2008, 10:01 AM
Very funny... Tractor parts and Kotex on same isle... LOL...

repenttokyo
12-12-2008, 10:13 AM
we have this
http://www.farmandfleet.com/
I'll bet it's comparable to your Canadian Tire.
Tractor parts and Kotex in the same aisle

you never know when you'll need to have one hand on each.

Tiger
12-12-2008, 11:23 AM
Maybe that's where we can pick up hot farmer's girls... ;)

attack eagle
12-13-2008, 01:24 AM
Oh, Attack Eagle may want to see this moved. Just kidding of course, badumbum........ :D:D:

Dave

good title, non polarizing, no problem...

And it is sold at a car store... how wierd.

repenttokyo
12-13-2008, 02:03 AM
good title, non polarizing, no problem...

And it is sold at a car store... how wierd.

it's more like a general store.

tim eh?
12-13-2008, 04:07 PM
i am going to switch to nature clean detergent and if anyone ever asks i can say it was recommended to me on a bmw forum. ooooh, i hope somebody asks. tiger, here's a tip next time you're cruising the tampon aisle for farm fannies - Debbie Travis - exclusively at canadian tire (here anyway) once they know you have the full bathroom set you'll have to fend them off with a crowbar (...aisle 12)!

Tiger
12-13-2008, 05:33 PM
Ahh... yes I know her... from her home decorating.improvment show... I foget the name of the show... she usually had the homeowner go away for a while... and she sneak in to do the job in collusion with one of the spouse.