PDA

View Full Version : a e34 will soon return to my driveway

winfred
12-07-2008, 08:48 PM
i am scoring a 95 525it for mom :D no pics yet, pretty decent dove interior (which may get darker via my upholstery buddy before it gets dirty like dove does) it's that dark blue metallic, the one with a touch of purple in it, i am not sure about the wheels though they are stock sized MM straight spoke's, they don't look bad but in 15" they don't look quite right, maybe with some 225s on em they will look better as the 205s are wimpy looking otherwise they are trade material :D

Jr ///M5
12-07-2008, 09:40 PM
You'll have to post pics of your mom in her new ride. We'll make her an honorary member of Bimmer.info

Great color combo, does it have the dual sunroofs too?

JR

632 Regal
12-08-2008, 12:14 AM
yes post some pictures of when you first get it and when it's ready for mom... this will be cool.

winfred
12-08-2008, 12:58 AM
yep :( it even has a factory looking dog net on the top of the back seat along with the roller cargo cover, the dog net is weird in the fact that it'll work with the seats folded or up, never seen one like that, too bad on one side the spring broke when i put it up, probably fixable

Great color combo, does it have the dual sunroofs too?

JR

attack eagle
12-08-2008, 01:04 AM
it isn;t a dog net, it is a cargo net... stomp on the brakes while carrying a bunch of boxes and you'll be glad it works in both seatback positions!

Get ready for
A: hatch harness issues
B: cleaning the sunroof drains, lubing the sunroof, maintenance - opening and closing once a week.
C: people asking since you have so much room if you would mind...