PDA

View Full Version : Roadflee is useful... for humor !!!

DaCan23
06-02-2004, 01:43 PM
I was just parusing the Roadflee... lookin at some of the current model boards... All I have to say is that it is mostly whiney spoiled newbs who have no idea what a BMW is... I am currently worried that I wil never wanna own any BMW from 2004 on... Active Steering suxs... I wanna steer tha car myself, I wanna feel it pull me through the turns... Most of them are ugly... I'd take a brand new E34 over any current model... except for M3 or Z8 or E39 M5... I love my best handling sports saloon BMW maybe ever built... M excluded! Guess I'll just be drivin an E34/E36/E38/E39/E46 for about the next 40 years. If I get one of each they should last me that long... lol Still workin on adding the 98 E36... but also been lookin at mid-late 80's 3ers for a spare car... and of course always lookin for a deal on a manual 635csi....

Humorous topics

Using 89 octane in an X3

645ci guy who crashed it after only 30 miles into an unoccupied car

Gettin CD/DVDs stuck in Nav System

Cant get trunk open

Turning AC off

Turning DSC off

Ton of Stereo/Nav questions..

Havent these idiots ever thought to read the manual that came w/ the car!

632 Regal
06-02-2004, 06:16 PM
i seldom go there unless im bored, some of the topics are good but the replies are stupid as ****! no help to anyone that really needs it.. it is worth a laugh every now and then though.

winfred
06-02-2004, 10:14 PM
i don't really want one after 95, if i was to get a obd2 e36 id convert it to the older intake and injection system, and i like the e39 less everytime i work on one, i am sorry to say i am getting that way about the e38 and i liked the e38. the quanity of ******** problems is amazing, i can't wait to see these things at 15 years old

I am currently worried that I wil never wanna own any BMW from 2004 on

Bob Gardner
06-02-2004, 10:24 PM
ill stick with my e34 535i, thanks : )