PDA

View Full Version : lkm something is wrong

allerston
10-08-2008, 06:31 PM
hi every guys, past few days i been having a problem with my lights so yesterday i took my lkm module out and i was checking the relays that could cause my lights to go off and on.anyway after all that i put the lkm back but then my car does not want to start.could the lkm have something to do with the car not starting or maybe i could have broken something when removing it.what do your'll think could have happened?
thanks guys

Tiger
10-08-2008, 06:51 PM
Not related... how old is your battery? First cold weather can kill a weak battery.

allerston
10-08-2008, 08:44 PM
Not related... how old is your battery? First cold weather can kill a weak battery.

the battery on my car is 2 months old and the had started before i took the lkm out.

Tiger
10-08-2008, 10:45 PM
Mmm... car should be able to start without the LKM installed. Does the engine turn over?

attack eagle
10-09-2008, 01:31 PM
did you move or remove the starter interrupt relay if automatic, or the bypass 'relay' for a manual

allerston
10-10-2008, 05:43 PM
did you move or remove the starter interrupt relay if automatic, or the bypass 'relay' for a manual

ok we found the problem there was a break in the fuel curcuit .car starts just fine now . thats what the mac. said .but i'm happy that my car is moving again