PDA

View Full Version : sun visor

ahlem
10-05-2008, 07:33 PM
I'm looking for a driver's side sun visor. It's sort of the same color as my Golden Retriever. Probably the interior color is listed somewhere. It's from a 1990 535i. The visor just flops down and I need the shoe string back for my shoe. Any suggestions?

pgrindstaff
10-05-2008, 09:42 PM
Check ebay as sun visors tend to pop up from time to time.

karl1171
10-06-2008, 04:24 AM
You could give your dog a slight haircut and weave some custom sun visor covers:D:D:D

(Sorry, i'll get thrown off for comments like that!)

Ross
10-06-2008, 07:56 AM
Not having seen you dog the color is tough to guess. I have a pair of parchment visors if it turns out your dog is beige,
PM me if interested.
Ross

bubba966
10-06-2008, 07:15 PM
From an E34 of that era it sounds like they're "natur" (natural). Standard E34 colors in 90 were black, natur, indigo blue, and silver grey. Natur was in use from 88-91, parchment was 92-95. Natur is fairly close to parchment in color. I don't remember which one is a lighter shade than the other. Not having seen both in person I can't say how different they are from one another. But if you pick up a pair of them from Ross they'd match each other.

Ross
10-06-2008, 08:37 PM
Pretty sure parchment is the barely lighter of the two colors.

myles
10-06-2008, 09:03 PM
sunvisors were only ever made in 3 colors, beige, grey and black. The only other variation is the optional electrical switch for the vanity light.

tim eh?
10-07-2008, 03:40 PM
there are some pics of natur interiors on this thread (http://www.bimmernut.com/forum/showthread.php?p=301348#poststop). you should be able to find your colour code on a tag attached to the underneath of the rear seat.

sunvisors were only ever made in 3 colors, beige, grey and black. The only other variation is the optional electrical switch for the vanity light. -the beige ones that i have match my natur interior perfectly, so i don't think that's true that there is only one beige colour for sunvisors....

Pretty sure parchment is the barely lighter of the two colors. -i think it is the opposite, parchment is darker if parchment is the beige i keep finding on every car in local scrapyards - not a good enough match by my standards, and my standards are really really low.