PDA

View Full Version : touring rear seats

edward
10-01-2008, 09:27 PM
Hey Guys.

This question is for all you touring owners out there. I laid my back seat backs down flat the other day for the kids at the drive in and know the release at the bottom won't let go, and I can't put it back up. Any suggestions would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

Edward

bad_manners_god
10-01-2008, 09:36 PM
Hey Guys.

This question is for all you touring owners out there. I laid my back seat backs down flat the other day for the kids at the drive in and know the release at the bottom won't let go, and I can't put it back up. Any suggestions would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

Edward

Play with the release with a flat head and try different combinations with the handle release and pull the seat up at the same time....eventually it work....happened to me when I had my bottom rear seats out and put down seats to screw in the amplifier and they went past the release.

attack eagle
10-02-2008, 01:50 AM
ditto, did it go past center?

ScottyWM
10-02-2008, 07:23 AM
I've had to push DOWN on the seats while working the release sometimes. Is it possible the seat shoulder belt is locked preventing the seat from going up? (happened in my 318 once - what a pita!)

edward
10-02-2008, 01:27 PM
When I press the release at the top of the seat the bottom lock doesn't move at all, its like its not connected anymore. Any suggestions on how to access it if those other suggestions don't work.

Thanks,Edward