PDA

View Full Version : Super tech 10W-30 full synthtic

franks
09-30-2008, 05:51 PM
super tech 10W-30 full synthtic is labled that it meets the requirments of ACEA A3. I discovered today that it does not meet the A3 standards. Has anyone bought this oil based on the understanding that it met the A3 standard? Also has anyone's engine been damaged that was using this oil? If any of the answers are yes, please contact me at supercase@ccebham.com. Thanks.

attack eagle
10-01-2008, 01:51 AM
drumming up the class action lawsuit???

IS supertech the walmart or the exxon one?

Ross
10-01-2008, 08:11 AM
Super tech is Wal-Mart.
Good luck pinning an engine failure on the oil.

genphreak
10-01-2008, 08:26 AM
super tech 10W-30 full synthtic is labled that it meets the requirments of ACEA A3. I discovered today that it does not meet the A3 standards. Has anyone bought this oil based on the understanding that it met the A3 standard? Also has anyone's engine been damaged that was using this oil? If any of the answers are yes, please contact me at supercase@ccebham.com. Thanks.
Its just spam. Some marketer working for an oil company trying to whip up interest in with a bunch of online ploys. Noone would use 10W30 in a car that specifies oil of a different weight, surely...

repenttokyo
10-01-2008, 08:55 AM
Its just spam. Some marketer working for an oil company trying to whip up interest in with a bunch of online ploys. Noone would use 10W30 in a car that specifies oil of a different weight, surely...

I use 5w50 in my car, hardly what is specified by bmw....what is specified by bmw makes my car go tick tick tick tick

632 Regal
10-01-2008, 09:59 AM
not sure if it is spam, looked into his history and dont look to me like it. then again who would try to get a lawsuit going on engine damage using 10w-30 when our cars clearly call for a thicker oil? I am john McCain and I approve this message.

Bo525i
10-02-2008, 05:16 PM
I use 5w50 in my car, hardly what is specified by bmw....what is specified by bmw makes my car go tick tick tick tick

Ditto!