PDA

View Full Version : OT - Raining cats and dogs/radiator

Mitch90535im
05-31-2004, 07:46 AM
Man, it's raining cats and dogs here in N GA, dang, and I'd like to give the e34 a proper "spring cleaning".

Might just clean up under the hood from the aftermath of my radiator change. Lots of white/spray crap everywere from where it finally let go. Radiator job went well. Running just a ch left of center and no coolant loss. I figure I saved at least $200-300 by BMA/DIY and you guy's help. Winfred, Bill, George, Patrick at BMA, and a couple of others, thanks again. Great board.

mmmmmmmmm coffee's ready.

George M
05-31-2004, 07:57 AM
Michigan got record rain where I live in May...most rainfall since '43....I remember that year...kidding ;-) My condo was almost a victum...waters rose to just shy of my rear wall....backyard was a lake...should of taken pics. Others nearby and just across my backward weren't so lucky...some went under water...filled basements/1st floors....sandbagging, lots of ruined cars etc. You never think the flood thing will happen to you. A lot of idiots were challenging the over 2 feet deep of water at the closed intersection near my place. And their heroism was rewarded accordingly by trashing their motor(s)...lol.
George

rickm
05-31-2004, 09:23 AM
Mitch:

Tell me about it. We got nailed early this morning in Asheville. My backyard is flooded, luckily I live on a hill. The folks behind me have a nice brown yard now thanks to all of the water. It's a mess. All this rain has really helped the fertilizer I put down weeks ago, I mowed yesterday and you can't even tell. :P