PDA

View Full Version : Spain, Germany and the number 13

whiskychaser
06-29-2008, 03:49 PM
13th Euro Final, Ballack is wearing no. 13. For the few who dont know, 13 is the german equivalent of 7. Didnt work tonight. Spain played great football. Germany played like a Sunday league team after a night on the beer. Wont spoil it for those who dont know the score yet

Bo525i
06-29-2008, 03:52 PM
Great match!

shogun
06-29-2008, 04:00 PM
I woke up at 3AM to see the match, Spain played well, congratulations.

leicesterboy15
06-29-2008, 04:51 PM
Spain Turkey would have been better. Spain played superb football, Germany had no imagination and a poor defense, the worst of both worlds, I'm disappointed in their performance really, bring on an England vs Germany friendly!!

Zeuk in Oz
06-30-2008, 03:17 AM
Spain played great football. Germany played like a Sunday league team after a night on the beer.

I am also a football tragic who got up at 4.45 am to watch it - not the greatest spectacle but a very good tactical game with great skill shown by the deserving Spanish winners. Shame Russia didn't get to the final - Guus did it again though...............

Can someone explain why Ces Fabregas and Xabi Alonso don't get automatic selections for the start ?

Alonso is one of the most talented footballers I have ever seen - with dead ball and passing skills like other Liverpool greats Gary McAllister & Jari Littmanen.