PDA

View Full Version : Fuel Tank

elbasha
06-22-2008, 02:54 PM
delete this post maybe?

dacoyote
06-22-2008, 03:25 PM
Yes... it is...

can you tell me a little about this chip?

elbasha
06-22-2008, 03:44 PM
This chip is suppose to take out the emissions out of the fuel in which in return will give you better gas mileage, my buddy said he used to get 14 and now he is getting 21 (a 199X camaro) As soon as I get the results I will tell you if it is worth buying or not, I paid $80 for it.

Dr. evil
06-22-2008, 03:55 PM
do you have a link to this magic chip?

elbasha
06-22-2008, 04:33 PM
http://www.myfti.biz/gas

Go to it, click on JOIN FREE NOW, it is called the XairChip. You order the wholesale special they have right now which is the

Wholesale Only $79.95
Package contains 1 Xair Chip
and 1 Grounding Cable

whiskychaser
06-22-2008, 04:48 PM
'The Xair chip emits a magnetic-like energy field which raises the quantum coherent level of the energetic structure of petroleum'. (Dr Forrest E Watson. CEO) Course it does mate.

repenttokyo
06-22-2008, 05:10 PM
sorry dude but the chip you bought is complete garbage, if you can return it, do it as soon as you can.

btw, do you happen to work for this company?

dacoyote
06-22-2008, 05:56 PM
Are you for real dude... do you have an interest in selling these?

elbasha
06-22-2008, 07:55 PM
I don't work with them, they just have that referral system and someone asked about it, they offer a 30 day money back guarantee so I am going to test it and see what happens. I trusted my friend who told me about it so lets hope it works.

repenttokyo
06-22-2008, 10:08 PM
I don't work with them, they just have that referral system and someone asked about it, they offer a 30 day money back guarantee so I am going to test it and see what happens. I trusted my friend who told me about it so lets hope it works.

it doesn't work, and it didn't work for your friend either. there is no scientific way that it COULD work.

shogun
06-22-2008, 11:53 PM
if ir would work, everybody had it installed. Garbage bin is best place for it, even do not waste the postage for the return shipment.

dacoyote
06-23-2008, 11:43 AM
it doesn't work, and it didn't work for your friend either. there is no scientific way that it COULD work.

Thats no fair man...

In fact... I bought 327 of them and stuck them on the passat... I have yet to need to fill up the tank and I am at over eleventy hundred miles to the gallon.

Between that and the turbonator I think I am all set :-)

whiskychaser
06-23-2008, 12:20 PM

We all make mistakes. I will take it on the chin if this thing works. I hope you will do the same if it doesnt. But please dont tell anyone who is trying to sell you something to do with your car that you dont know where the fuel tank is.

Barney Paull-Edwards
06-23-2008, 12:40 PM
Another magic potion! Even the "alleged" magnets used in WW2 were never actually proven to work. As has been said, take the piss-take on the chin and try to get your money back.

nirvana19
06-23-2008, 01:43 PM

agreed, its a scam. the explanation doesn't make sense and makes up terms (meaningless)... I suggest you return it if possible, but those "companies" rarely follow through on the guarantees. keep it away from your gas tank, though unlikely to do any harm, you never know. don't feel too bad people have fallen for worse.. esp in desperate times when everyone is distraught over gas prices.

repenttokyo
06-23-2008, 01:46 PM
Thats no fair man...

In fact... I bought 327 of them and stuck them on the passat... I have yet to need to fill up the tank and I am at over eleventy hundred miles to the gallon.

Between that and the turbonator I think I am all set :-)

eleventy hundred - IMPRESSIVE!

dacoyote
06-23-2008, 02:18 PM
eleventy hundred - IMPRESSIVE!

I know kung fu.... :-)

elbasha
06-23-2008, 03:04 PM
lol you guys, I guess everyone used his anger from all over the place on this topic. I didn't really pay for it what you guys thing, my friend gave it to me at a discount price, I am trying it and there is nothing I would be losing ;)

repenttokyo
06-23-2008, 04:08 PM
lol you guys, I guess everyone used his anger from all over the place on this topic. I didn't really pay for it what you guys thing, my friend gave it to me at a discount price, I am trying it and there is nothing I would be losing ;)

you will be losing your time, and taking the chance that some device that a random guy designed in his basement and which you are PLACING ON YOUR FUEL TANK could somehow cause problems with your car. How many E34's do you think he tested this device on? I would venture zero.