PDA

View Full Version : Im almost new

advantex
06-19-2008, 04:27 AM
I live in Gisborne NZ, have driven (not owned) a lot of nice cars but must say I am really impressed with the E34 535i M-Sport that I bought. It was run down and needed quite a few repairs.

While this was being done I read a lot of posts from archives till now and I am very impressed with the members and info contained in this forum and feel proud to be a member of this community.

My car has finally been fixed and I have taken it for what I would call "quite an exhilirating ride" to prove it was mechanically OK. It has been well repaired. It needs a good cut and polish, valet and some trim and interior repairs/replacement but these can come later. Right now I just enjoy the driving it even if the fuel costs are high!

Love to hear from any NZ Hawkes bay members willing to meet up with me as I need advice on what to do next to get this machine back to what should have been it's original state.

David

Jehu
06-19-2008, 06:34 AM
Gisborne?? LOL.. Do you get the BBC's Robin Hood there???

BMWDriver
06-19-2008, 06:39 PM
Welcome ! Post some pics and we can probably give you tips based on that. It's always great to see another e34 no matter what shape it's in.

advantex
06-20-2008, 12:11 AM
Gisborne?? LOL.. Do you get the BBC's Robin Hood there???
Yeah - LOL. I wonder if there was a real Gisborne and if he was really like they portray on the series.