PDA

View Full Version : FOR SALE!!!! 1990 525i 5speed for sale

ber55ber55
06-18-2008, 10:37 AM
Alright guys. Dont be mad at me. Ive stayed with her for 2 years while being a student. It was hard. But thanks to this board and all the support you guys have offered me, it was bearable and doable

I am now starting grad school and will be getting a motorcycle to commute, thus i need to put up good ole' faithful for sale.

SO here are the stats

its a 1990 e34 (production 5/90) with an m20 that has a little over 144k miles now. Low mileage for a 18 year old car. Its a five speed manual as well. Its black on black except that the doorpanels are all torn out due to saging. I have replaced God knows what on this car and kept it running. A while back i thought the head gasket had gone, when in actuality it was just the water pump going. Did a compression test and came up fine. For a list of what ive replaced e-mail me. At the moment im asking $3.5k which i know is high....but i need cash for school. I am flexable with the price. Let me know what you guys think. Thanks

Sixdown
06-18-2008, 10:43 AM
gots dems pictures?
$3.5k is a little high for any M20.
I bought my more desirable M30 5-speed for $3.7k.

I would start at the 3.5k and see if you get any bites, but certainly lower it if not within a couple of weeks.

ber55ber55
06-18-2008, 10:51 AM
oh yeah for sure. I completely agree with you. I was looking for maybe 3k