PDA

View Full Version : OT: I need your Eyes

Jehu
06-15-2008, 05:02 PM
The seller insists there is a Shipping Calculator on THIS (http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ELLIPSOID-HEADLIGHT-BMW-E32-E34-525-730-735-740-750-RH_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ33710QQihZ024QQitemZ 370059036007QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVWQQtcZphoto)auct ion page but I can not see it.Can you? I hesitate to buy anything without a stated shipping charge... these lights look pretty decent ,huh?

Mitch90535im
06-15-2008, 05:17 PM
He sure seems to think there is one there from all the references to it, but I can't find it. I'd be wary of that one, or do a copy/paste of the page, email it to him, and ask again for clarification as to exactly where the **** it is.

Jehu
06-15-2008, 05:30 PM
He sure seems to think there is one there from all the references to it, but I can't find it. I'd be wary of that one, or do a copy/paste of the page, email it to him, and ask again for clarification as to exactly where the **** it is.

I know, I've seen too many cheapo auctions with hyperinflated shipping charges to stumble into that kind of thing.. good idea,thanks.

Dave M
06-15-2008, 06:33 PM
Can't see the calculator they're referring to. The auction is for one side only, correct, so the price is OK, but not incredible.

Dave

Jehu
06-15-2008, 06:59 PM
Not incredible.... perhaps but I've paid that price for a single Lamp from a Bone Yard... I just bought the other side for about the same total shipped and what i received doesn't actually look as clean as this appears to but with the whole frame and all intact based on my past experince stated above its a decent deal... much easier replacing the whole assmebly than one lamp at a time. I need one lamp to pass State inspection. its cracked and a quarter full of water.. I'd just like the guy to tell me what he wants to ship it. I'd pay $15.00US or so for shipping but i'd hate to see a $30 shipping charge once I clik the paypal button and the deal is done..