PDA

View Full Version : Parting out my 530i

infinity5
06-11-2008, 11:58 AM
White 1994 530ia, "parchment/tan" interior. 150,000miles. I'd like to part it out. Easy to remove/ship parts only. I live in Gainesville, Florida. Zip code for reference is 32608

It was in an front end accident a year or so ago. The hood, headlights, grills, A/C, and radiator support were damaged. The powersteering pump has failed.

I drove it for over a year with no a/c or powersteering, didn't bother me. I've epoxyed generic headlights to the bumper :) i posted some pictures a year or so ago, if you can find them, hehe.

If you'd like to buy the whole thing that's great too, i've driven it to tampa and back no problem. If you like specific parts send me a PM with your name and email, the part, and any quesitons about condition.

The parts must be worth the toruble of shipping, money wise. I was think of things like the Mass airflow sensor and such.

I can post pictures if you'd really like to see it.

I need to get rid of the car fast. After i part out a few things it's probably going to the scrap yard. I no longer have anywhere to store it except parking it on the street. My ******* neighbors have called the city, and aparenty i'm not allowed to park a car for more than 72 hours on the street.... so it must go.

Unfortunatly, I am very busy lately, and i may not get to the parts you need, or i may not have the time to remove and ship them. i apologize in advance if i cannot answer your PM :(