PDA

View Full Version : I need less dust!!

rnrn
06-09-2008, 07:19 AM
Any recommendations on low dusting pads?? I have Axxis Ultimates on the front and PBR Organics on the rear. The front pads are KILLING ME. Thanks in advance...

Tiger
06-09-2008, 08:52 AM
I know what you mean. I got that too. Go for Akebono Euro... or if you want cheaper, go with the Axxis Metal Master pads

bubba966
06-09-2008, 02:16 PM
Any ceramic pad is going to dust a lot less. Also won't stop quite as well. But once you get used to driving with ceramics the difference in braking isn't really an issue anymore.

I've got ceramics on the front of my car. And dust is almost non-existent. Still stops damn good too. Will still bury the nose into the pavement on a panic stop (just did that a few weeks ago). It'd stop a little better if it didn't have ceramics. And I probably won't put ceramics on it next time as I'd like to know how it stops with non-ceramic pads (bought the car with these pads). But I will say the lack of dust is quite nice. Might end up using the Akebono ceramics if I don't like the dust level of the next set of pads.

632 Regal
06-09-2008, 06:09 PM
Raybestos QS are awesome, no break in required either. I rate them 1+ no dust/dirt

since they were discontinued here is Bill R's recommendation: akebono ceramics

mamilapon
06-09-2008, 11:14 PM
Try PBR Deluxe