PDA

View Full Version : East Coast E34 meet

Sam-Son
06-05-2008, 12:23 AM
im puttin together a little meet for the east coast E34 peeps
heres the thread on bf.c

http://forums.bimmerforums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1017462
if your not a member over there you can either join up of just respond here pm me or whatever lettin me know if your interested

RX7guy
06-05-2008, 07:45 AM
Yeah I saw that. Just thought I should let you know that there is more to the east coast than just New York. Good effort though.

BadAss95-530i
06-05-2008, 10:02 AM
Yeah I saw that. Just thought I should let you know that there is more to the east coast than just New York. Good effort though.

lord knows i would love to say "How about the DC area!?"

...but i wouldnt wish a 'cruise' of the 495 beltway on my worst enemies. I guess im doomed to 6-14hr drives if/when I wanna attend a meet.

525i winter driver
06-05-2008, 12:36 PM
depending on the day and my fuel pump, i'll try to talk bmwdriver into a convoy - great idea, i am pissed i can't afford chicago.

Sam-Son
06-05-2008, 02:17 PM
Yeah I saw that. Just thought I should let you know that there is more to the east coast than just New York
since when?

Sam-Son
06-05-2008, 02:18 PM
depending on the day and my fuel pump, i'll try to talk bmwdriver into a convoy - great idea, i am pissed i can't afford chicago.
great hope you can make it...
chicago's kinda outta my range

Sam-Son
06-05-2008, 06:50 PM

...but i wouldnt wish a 'cruise' of the 495 beltway on my worst enemies. I guess im doomed to 6-14hr drives if/when I wanna attend a meet.
i have to accomodate people from ny nj ct ma ri and possibly canadia thats why i picked the location i did

repenttokyo
06-05-2008, 08:16 PM
i have to accomodate people from ny nj ct ma ri and possibly canadia thats why i picked the location i did

canada is pretty freakin' far from NYC :p but it's nice that you thought of us.

BMWDriver
06-05-2008, 08:50 PM
I'm in ! Though I posted as e34driver on the other forum, I'm not listed.

So let's see... Bear Mountain : 5½ hour drive from Montreal. Not bad. I love going down the 87. A very nice drive.

Sam-Son
06-05-2008, 09:20 PM
i thougt i saw you post up ont he other one...... either way great your in
Like i said over there if this one goes well ill host another one a little farther north closer to you guys in canadia:)

BadAss95-530i
06-06-2008, 02:58 AM

hey, i wasnt criticizing. Just making light of the poor conditions for such an even in my area (from my experiance). Frankly the 6+ to NY is a welcome change from the 14 to chicago for me. Def much more doable and I would like to list myself as a solid 'maybe'.

nirvana19
06-06-2008, 08:41 PM

I'm in the DC area too.. yes our traffic sucks. Its not so bad at odd hours in the middle of the night though (though once I was stuck in traffic at 3 AM)

Sam-Son
06-07-2008, 03:44 AM
hey, i wasnt criticizing. Just making light of the poor conditions for such an even in my area (from my experiance). Frankly the 6+ to NY is a welcome change from the 14 to chicago for me. Def much more doable and I would like to list myself as a solid 'maybe'.
no i didnt think you were i was just statin my reasons for pickin the place i did:)

healtoeit
06-07-2008, 10:13 PM
I'm in the DC area too.. yes our traffic sucks. Its not so bad at odd hours in the middle of the night though (though once I was stuck in traffic at 3 AM)
DC meet anyone?

RallyD
06-09-2008, 11:49 AM
i'm down but can't do AUG 9

Sam-Son
06-09-2008, 12:11 PM
damn well ill try and see what other dates work as well
what others are a definite No for you?

BMWCCA1
06-09-2008, 04:57 PM
I'm familiar with Bear Mountain but I'm six-hours away. If it was closer to the time I'm taking my daughter back to school near there, it might work, but that's the last weekend in August. Have a great time though!

RallyD
06-10-2008, 09:52 AM
practically every other weekend is ok but I have a family reunion thing on the 9th

Sam-Son
06-17-2008, 09:41 PM
ok for those of you who havent been checkin in on the other sit eor cant the official date is august 9th mark your calendars
(sorry RallyD...im havin a much smaller meet with maybe 1 other LI E34 guy in one of the upcomin weekends so if your interested let me know) for all who wont be able to make the august 9th date Im sorry i would like for everyone to come but i have to go with a date that works for the majority...I do plan on hosting another meet after this one and ill give date priority to those who couldnt make this one...

525i winter driver
06-17-2008, 10:26 PM
ok for those of you who havent been checkin in on the other sit eor cant the official date is august 9th mark your calendars...
saw that looks good gf looks good to go too i'm looking forward to it!

nirvana19
06-17-2008, 10:57 PM
DC meet anyone?

I'd go for it. sixdown also probably would.

525i winter driver
07-30-2008, 01:37 PM
im puttin together a little meet for the east coast E34 peeps
heres the thread on bf.c

http://forums.bimmerforums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1017462
if your not a member over there you can either join up of just respond here pm me or whatever lettin me know if your interested

here is the updated thread on bf looks like fun...

http://forums.bimmerforums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1048098

nirvana19
07-30-2008, 06:22 PM
I don't get back until the 11th, shame. And two weeks after that I'm going to California E34less for most of the year.

repenttokyo
07-30-2008, 06:31 PM
here is the updated thread on bf looks like fun...

http://forums.bimmerforums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1048098

I'm at the Boston BMW CCA Autocross that day :(

Sam-Son
07-30-2008, 08:14 PM
ok so anyone who isnt on the other board can you post here if you wanna come. I need to know how many you will be so just post your name +however many may be with you
ONLY POST IF YOU HAVENT ALREADY RESPONDED ON THE OTHER BOARD
(525 winter driver I already know bout you:P
Sam Son
who else?

525i winter driver
07-30-2008, 08:56 PM
ok so anyone who isnt on the other board can you post here if you wanna come. I need to know how many you will be so just post your name +however many may be with you
ONLY POST IF YOU HAVENT ALREADY RESPONDED ON THE OTHER BOARD
(525 winter driver I already know bout you:P
Sam Son
who else?

lmao don't stay here

Guest Reviews of Extended Stay America Fishkill

"I liked it, great for extended stays considering there is a mini kitchen to be able to save on money going out. For just the one night I stayed it worked out great - other than the funky smell it had, even the pillows smelled like it, it helped to keep the bathroom fan on. Other than that everything was great, the hotel staff were very friendly and helpful."
Candace | May 09 2008

Sam-Son
07-30-2008, 11:15 PM
lmao don't stay here

Guest Reviews of Extended Stay America Fishkill

"I liked it, great for extended stays considering there is a mini kitchen to be able to save on money going out. For just the one night I stayed it worked out great - other than the funky smell it had, even the pillows smelled like it, it helped to keep the bathroom fan on. Other than that everything was great, the hotel staff were very friendly and helpful."
Candace | May 09 2008

hrummm that sounds a little shifty