PDA

View Full Version : laval meet pics

525i winter driver
05-17-2008, 11:02 PM
well i'm glad i could make that in the end... sorry i had to take off so quick, i would have liked to stay.
i actually didn't get that many photos but here's a few for starters before i hit the sack...
the mighty colossus laval multiplex theatre...

525i winter driver
05-17-2008, 11:04 PM
few more with the urban sprawl that is laval in the background...

525i winter driver
05-17-2008, 11:07 PM
manners was unable to maintain a distance of more than about 10 feet from his space-touring e34 ... check it out it's like he's a magnet or something :D

repenttokyo
05-17-2008, 11:12 PM
thanks for posting the pics tim :) how did the concert go?

525i winter driver
05-17-2008, 11:25 PM
thanks for posting the pics tim :) how did the concert go?
very well, thankyou - i think i got most of the notes. i got to try out this really cool rubber endpin stop that i just got (http://www.dycem.com/) - coolest little thing it seriously doesn't slip on anything. guess one of their engineers must be a cellist and decided to make one - the stuff is brilliant! i now can live without the constant fear of my instrument sliding out from underneath me in the middle of something really difficult. (cause that's when it always happens)

wish i could of stayed longer, see you all at the next one!

repenttokyo
05-17-2008, 11:40 PM
next time i will bring the e34 so i don't feel so out of place.

i'll also convert it to RHD.

bad_manners_god
05-18-2008, 08:56 AM
Good pics, got anymore?

It was a pretty fun day except for the part where I had to get a boost from a 180sx....

525i winter driver
05-18-2008, 09:22 AM
Good pics, got anymore?

It was a pretty fun day except for the part where I had to get a boost from a 180sx....
that sucks - i had my battery pack with me, too. good thing you're car is going into storage, it seems to be on a bit of an unlucky streak.

here is a few more - i would have taken way more but time was short and i was distracted a bit - ah well, there'll be other meets...

edit: i have these in hi-res but i still have to get an e-mail address configured to use with larger attachments (and when i do i'll change my name again... spring is here!) - i'm just a lazy-ass. but pm me if you want any and you'll get them, eventually....