PDA

View Full Version : OT - Nextel i730 or Nextel i530

Unregistered
05-25-2004, 02:37 PM
I just got off my 2 year contract with T-Mobile (great service, just shitty Motorola flip V60) and have now switching to the Nextel service. My family has Nextel and most of my friends do as well so the PTT service sounds very handy. But I cant decide on whether to get the i530 that meets military standards to resistance to the elements or the top-o-da-line i730. Any of you guys have either of these phones? what would ya'll say about em?

I also am getting them off of cellularchoice.com where my brother got his (where he actually MADE $75 by getting a certain phone) and their prices seem almost too good to be true (that is after a 1 or 2 year contract). The i730 comes out to be completely free and the i530 gets you like $75 plus.

I havnt shopped for a cell phone in almost 3 years and if these prices are for real then I guess a lot has changed. I remember when signing up and getting a free phone was actually getting you the lowest end phone where you had to pay much more for the nice ones. thanks again

Jim

94 540i

Unregistered
05-26-2004, 01:22 AM
bump