PDA

View Full Version : LOL! E34 Vehicular assault in Zurich...

CharlesAFerg
05-05-2008, 01:25 AM
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=221_1209901155

Terrible, but funny. Coming from somebody who lives in Portland, sometimes I'd very much like to do the same thing with all the pointless protests... I don't think they understand, but... Legislation FTW.

Jehu
05-05-2008, 01:31 AM
Forgive me..but "funny"? Did you happen to notice someone was stuck under the nose and dragged hundreds of feet at that speed over the pavement obviously while pinned by the splash guard? I'd be surprised if they had survived. Not anything I'd even find remotely funny...

Sam-Son
05-05-2008, 01:35 AM
thats horrendous

bmwpower
05-05-2008, 01:41 AM
Someone was late for their yoga appointment.

attack eagle
05-05-2008, 03:10 AM
Too bad it wasn't murdered out... :)

Yes JEHU, FUNNY.

Ken35i
05-05-2008, 03:26 AM
It's funny and horrible at the same time. The person stuck between the front bumper and the road is probably dead. :(
Still, I think it's most people want to do this (but not actually do it :P). I sertainly think it on the way to work when I'm driving behind a cyclist taking up third of a lane and yet <2 feet to the left of them there is a bicycle path that is equally straight, flat and long. But shareing is careing...

LunatiC
05-05-2008, 04:37 AM
I'm horrified from that footage. Don't see the funny side of it at all.

I'm not that surprised that it was an E34 driver... we can be a pack of bastards sometimes.

Mordan
05-05-2008, 05:51 AM
Forgive me..but "funny"? Did you happen to notice someone was stuck under the nose and dragged hundreds of feet at that speed over the pavement obviously while pinned by the splash guard? I'd be surprised if they had survived. Not anything I'd even find remotely funny...

they say: two injured, one seriously. I guess he is the chap under the bumper.

driver got arrested later on.

525i winter driver
05-05-2008, 06:06 AM
...driver got arrested later on.
hopefully after getting the **** kicked out of him.

Ross
05-05-2008, 07:30 AM
While I empathize with the frustration felt by motorists just trying to go about their business being held up by a bunch who have determined their purpose supercedes the right of others, this was a bad idea. Too bad the driver didn't control the urge.
It IS funny when Jake & Elwood do it.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=1bMmcGOoVbE&feature=related
"I hate Illinois Nazis" Joliet Jake Blues

BigKriss
05-05-2008, 09:42 AM
nice video

gmannino
05-05-2008, 09:34 PM
I thought it was a little bit funny. people die everyday in more horrible ways everywhere around the world.

healtoeit
05-05-2008, 10:28 PM
people die everyday in more horrible ways everywhere around the world.

Like this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Omijo7KZfo

lol, idiot

CharlesAFerg
05-06-2008, 12:02 AM
No, damnit. Funny thinking of the idiot protesters here in Portland, and how pointless their disruptions are. If you lived here, you'd understand.

For example, they keep everyone from getting to work, or from getting home. They victimize the general public, the very people that they are trying to convey their message to.
lol...

Be in a situation like that, you'll understand the irony - the thought is in everyone's heads. These protesters are there, quite literally, to incite some type of violent reaction just to use it to their advantage. So, in the case of the video, the protesters have won because some jackass couldn't handle whatever was happening. Somebody could have been attacking him, or even beating on the car for all we know. Regardless, it's called reverse, and this person should have used it.

Not funny because some poor guy got stuck under the bumper. Clear?

Mordan
05-06-2008, 02:54 AM
Like this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Omijo7KZfo

lol, idiot

this one is funny :), even though it seems a fake

healtoeit
05-06-2008, 06:06 AM
Not funny because some poor guy got stuck under the bumper.
Maybe he was changing the thrust arm bushings... we all know how those just go all of a sudden...