-Exhaust
-Interior Bits
-Black Tint

http://usera.imagecave.com/badmannersgod/DSC00513.JPG
^^My dad decides to jump in pic^^

http://usera.imagecave.com/badmannersgod/DSC00514.JPG

Sixdown
04-20-2008, 11:45 PM
DOesn't look bad actually, outside of the hood vents and the smoked rears and the angel eyes.

What mirrors are those?

bad_manners_god
04-20-2008, 11:55 PM
DOesn't look bad actually, outside of the hood vents and the smoked rears and the angel eyes.

What mirrors are those?

The rear Amber's where painted red first, then smoked, no angel eyes yet....these had the original angel eye's that were in them deleted for actual 7000K angel eye's but there on back order right now.

The mirror's are M3 look-a-like's from ebay...$40

Monastie
04-21-2008, 02:12 AM
not quite my taste.... actually I'd feel embarassed to drive around with that, but I dont, so ya!

Though I still wanna see it, where's your shop?
you could check out my car too, I'm shopping for a bodyshop.

bad_manners_god
04-21-2008, 07:57 AM
not quite my taste.... actually I'd feel embarassed to drive around with that, but I dont, so ya!

I'm in laval, industrial sector.

1524 Rue Berlier
Laval, Quebec
H7L 4A1

Dr. evil
04-21-2008, 08:13 AM
very nice.

not a big fan of the 4 vents but the color is really nice. all you need to do now is lower the front

Lee in Ottawa
04-21-2008, 08:38 AM

Well harsh comments but I have too agree with him although only thing that matters is that your stoked about it.

Gonna slam it or what?

repenttokyo
04-21-2008, 01:59 PM

go to automotion, corner of demaisoneuve and decarie, ask for greg and tell them Ben sent you.

repenttokyo
04-21-2008, 03:11 PM
Hey Repenttokyo, do you know a garage that can do the headlight adjustment?

no - i went to one that CLAIMED they could do it, but I wasn't satisfied, and I ended up doing it myself based on some instructions I found here on the board.

It's time consuming, but it works. you need a wall and level ground and maybe 30 to 45 mins depending on how stiff your adjusters are. mine were brand new and super stiff - it's also a very awkward area to get your hands into.

525i winter driver
04-21-2008, 05:20 PM
you know - that looks way better than i thought it would. i'm looking forward to seeing it in person...

Hey guys, I'm almost done with the car, only a few things left:

-Rear Left Window Regulator
-Bleed Brakes
-Exhaust
-Interior Bits
-Black Tint

nirvana19
04-21-2008, 05:51 PM
lol looks pretty good except I have to say those hood vent things don't work for me at all. Other than that it looks like you've done a good job!

t.wak
04-21-2008, 05:59 PM
My mother always taught me, if you have nothing nice to say then say nothing at all. But I felt like posting anyway.

bad_manners_god
04-21-2008, 06:13 PM
Well harsh comments but I have too agree with him although only thing that matters is that your stoked about it.

Gonna slam it or what?

Maybe not slam it all the way, but enough to get rid of the gap and give it a nice tuck.

Going to go with N.E.X. coil-over's.

BMWDriver
04-21-2008, 06:50 PM
That's the pictures I was wanting to see. Nice. Not too crazy about the hood vents, they seem not to be flush. Did you cut the hood or what ?

bad_manners_god
04-21-2008, 06:58 PM
That's the pictures I was wanting to see. Nice. Not too crazy about the hood vents, they seem not to be flush. Did you cut the hood or what ?

Matte Black paint where the hood would have been cut...can always take them off after.

BMWDriver
04-21-2008, 07:14 PM
I thought of that some time ago: can the double-sided tape survive freezing cold and warm weather and what not?

bad_manners_god
04-21-2008, 07:22 PM
I thought of that some time ago: can the double-sided tape survive freezing cold and warm weather and what not?

I won't be driving this car in the winter.

The double-sided tape is 3m, so if that won't hold, then I'll just take them off.

sneekens
04-21-2008, 07:59 PM
what are the vents for? i saw four, on the hood and on the fenders... and what are those on your bumper? sensors? Unique e34 eh... Btw, how much would the NEX coilovers cost there?

Bo525i
04-21-2008, 08:15 PM
Not bad at all, but the 4 vents..

bad_manners_god
04-21-2008, 09:08 PM
what are the vents for? i saw four, on the hood and on the fenders... and what are those on your bumper? sensors? Unique e34 eh... Btw, how much would the NEX coilovers cost there?

The vents are asthetic only, no real purpose.

The sensors which finally someone noticed are Laser Jamming Heads....need I say more?

I found the same N.E.X. Coil-Over kit on ebay as the N.E.X. Manufactor for $800 Shipped. No Tax or Custom Fee's. It's the SS1-BW09 Kit.

bad_manners_god
04-21-2008, 09:50 PM
go to automotion, corner of demaisoneuve and decarie, ask for greg and tell them Ben sent you.

Hey Repenttokyo, do you know a garage that can do the headlight adjustment?

repenttokyo
04-22-2008, 12:21 AM
Do you adjust it from the front of the headlight or from under the hood with a pair of vicegrips?

both.

repenttokyo
04-22-2008, 04:06 AM
Defiently 18's with the coil-over's, not going to super-slam it, but i will lower it for a nice tuck.

healtoeit: Still an M50, but either going with a Low boost Turbo setup or drop in a S52. I'm hoping the Tranny will go soon so it will give me an excuse to swap it.

repenttokyo: Do you have pics of how to do it from the front?

do a search on the board, I think there are pics. You need to use the screws on the front which you can reach through the grilles, in conjunction with the adjusters on the rear.

bad_manners_god
04-22-2008, 05:38 AM
no - i went to one that CLAIMED they could do it, but I wasn't satisfied, and I ended up doing it myself based on some instructions I found here on the board.

It's time consuming, but it works. you need a wall and level ground and maybe 30 to 45 mins depending on how stiff your adjusters are. mine were brand new and super stiff - it's also a very awkward area to get your hands into.

Do you adjust it from the front of the headlight or from under the hood with a pair of vicegrips?

healtoeit
04-22-2008, 08:21 AM
Hey guys, I'm almost done with the car, only a few things left:

-Rear Left Window Regulator
-Bleed Brakes
-Exhaust
-Interior Bits
-Black Tint

Still running a m50?

e345spd
04-22-2008, 10:35 AM
drop it low on the coilovers, maybe a little bigger rims, pretty fresh. not 100% on the hood vents though

bad_manners_god
04-22-2008, 10:56 AM
drop it low on the coilovers, maybe a little bigger rims, pretty fresh. not 100% on the hood vents though

Defiently 18's with the coil-over's, not going to super-slam it, but i will lower it for a nice tuck.

healtoeit: Still an M50, but either going with a Low boost Turbo setup or drop in a S52. I'm hoping the Tranny will go soon so it will give me an excuse to swap it.

repenttokyo: Do you have pics of how to do it from the front?

bad_manners_god
04-23-2008, 08:51 PM
both.

Thanks...I'll take a crack at it on the weekend.