PDA

View Full Version : Sagging Butt.

Julien
04-13-2008, 09:20 AM
Just noticed the ass of my touring sags to the drivers side. It's a 94 530i so no self leveling suspension, right? Other than that I either have a strut problem or my ebrake is only pulling on one wheel.. gotta check it with the car just in park. I was wondering if this is a common problem and if anyone could point me in the right direction.

Thanks,
Julien

whiskychaser
04-13-2008, 01:44 PM
Just noticed the ass of my touring sags to the drivers side. It's a 94 530i so no self leveling suspension, right? Other than that I either have a strut problem or my ebrake is only pulling on one wheel.. gotta check it with the car just in park. I was wondering if this is a common problem and if anyone could point me in the right direction.

Thanks,
Julien
Broken spring?

AngryPopTart
04-13-2008, 03:09 PM
That funny that you mention this because last night when I left my friends house I noticed his Explorer sagged on the drivers side. This was even more interesting because we were both parked on the right side of the road which makes the cars lean to the right, and yet his car was still sagging more to the left. You could even see that the left rear shock was compressed (shorter) than the right shock. I wonder what's up.