PDA

View Full Version : OT: I have a stalker

Jehu
04-11-2008, 12:38 AM
Anyone care to help me Identify the person who has taken to stalking me on another board? He is in my area and i saw him take a picture of me on the highway a few weeks ago. He has taken this long to find where i hang out and has been making his neurosis felt. If you have resources to obtain exhaustive personal information from an IP and would like to help me help him into a straight jacket,PM me.

repenttokyo
04-11-2008, 02:17 AM
are you an extremely beautiful woman? why would someone stalk you?

Sam-Son
04-11-2008, 03:23 AM
why would someone stalk you?
For them Rondel 58's:D

Ross
04-11-2008, 03:55 AM
Some pretty creepy folks out there. Perhaps a more personal and direct approach?

jonny5
04-11-2008, 04:53 AM
wish I could help. Maybe if you can figure his name from the other bord, you can google it. Maybe you can find a myspace page, or a facebook page that will have some information on it, but other than that I am of no help.

Ferret
04-11-2008, 05:57 AM
He posted the picture of my car on the Highway under the pseudonym; "Allahu Akbar " Apparently he researched my posting history on the other board and read some of my honest thoughts about the violence inherent in Islamic Society or he learned my License plate is Hebrew and he's is trying to associate himself with the widely known hatred muslims have for Jews. I only saw him for a second when i exited but he looked like a skinny white kid. I was concerned only because of the history muslim fundamentalists have being violent. I recall a guy in New Jersey was murdered in his home after he had been arguing with muslims about islam and that this poster used the words we always hear used just before someone is murdered by them i have to at least do what i can to eliminate that as even a remote possibility.

Urgh, **** he sounds serious if he's happy to sit in a bush and wait for you to drive past...

I'd get a crime/case number open - point the investigation team to the appropriate websites and get it all in the open with them. This way if something does happen (god forbid) they've got a prior record about this and some places to start looking...

I dont know how your police are there but here they'd be straight on this crap - creepy internet stalker types with fundamentalist backgrounds would start alarm bells ringing.

If you get the police involved now, they're more than likely to be able to pull the facts from the board (ask the board mods if they'll hand over his hostmask on the sly - a lot of isps put your full name in it these days,) then his isp - assuming he didnt post through one of those third world proxies that pop up all over the place. PM me his ip and I'll see if it's a proxy for you or whether it's an actual ISP - you can report him for abuse direct to his isp, forward them a crime number with regards to it and ask the police to talk to them...

On second thoughts, this might all sound dramatic, but I've got absoloutely zero tolerance for internet ****ery - and it's better to be safe than sorry.

repenttokyo
04-11-2008, 06:05 AM
why can't you keep your drama to yourself instead of spreading it all over this board? No one cares about your 'concerns' for muslims or the ridiculous BS between you and some faceless nobody on some other site. If you can't handle being on whatever site this is happening on, then stop logging on but for ****'s sake no one wants to hear about it here,

repenttokyo
04-11-2008, 06:07 AM
He posted the picture of my car on the Highway under the pseudonym; "Allahu Akbar " Apparently he researched my posting history on the other board and read some of my honest thoughts about the violence inherent in Islamic Society or he learned my License plate is Hebrew and he's is trying to associate himself with the widely known hatred muslims have for Jews. I only saw him for a second when i exited but he looked like a skinny white kid. I was concerned only because of the history muslim fundamentalists have being violent. I recall a guy in New Jersey (http://www.jihadwatch.org/archives/004660.php) was murdered in his home after he had been arguing with muslims about islam and that this poster used the words we always hear used just before someone is murdered by them i have to at least do what i can to eliminate that as even a remote possibility.

i recall thousands of people are murdered every day for thousands of reasons. **** dude, listen to your bigoted ****. watch out for those WHITE PEOPLE, I hear a few of them are in MILITIAS IN MONTANA and sometimes they BLOW **** UP!

repenttokyo
04-11-2008, 07:02 AM
well, back on the ignore list for you.

too bad you don't know how to use the ignore list on the site where people are stalking you. might save you some drama.

repenttokyo
04-11-2008, 07:03 AM
For them Rondel 58's:D

lol

repenttokyo
04-11-2008, 10:48 AM
He came here looking for help from his friends online, or people who might be able to assist him with their expertise. Don't be a prick.

i'm sorry, but he came here looking for help from his NON-MUSLIM friends to help fight the secret islamic conspiracy to infiltrate his life. And that is mega-****ing lame.

Is anyone here a psychologist? maybe they would be able to provide some assistance with their expertise.

repenttokyo
04-11-2008, 10:49 AM
Too funny.

I had a stalker once in college....

Ended up marrying her:D

now this is the most rational reaction to having a stalker. hear hear!

Jehu
04-11-2008, 12:00 PM
He posted the picture of my car on the Highway under the pseudonym; "Allahu Akbar " Apparently he researched my posting history on the other board and read some of my honest thoughts about the violence inherent in Islamic Society or he learned my License plate is Hebrew and he's is trying to associate himself with the widely known hatred muslims have for Jews. I only saw him for a second when i exited but he looked like a skinny white kid. I was concerned only because of the history muslim fundamentalists have being violent. I recall a guy in New Jersey (http://www.jihadwatch.org/archives/004660.php) was murdered in his home after he had been arguing with muslims about islam and that this poster used the words we always hear used just before someone is murdered by them i have to at least do what i can to eliminate that as even a remote possibility.

Jehu
04-11-2008, 12:11 PM
Some pretty creepy folks out there. Perhaps a more personal and direct approach?

I replied to him by warning him to forget he ever saw me and posted links to the New Hampshire (http://www.gencourt.state.nh.us/rsa/html/LXII/627/627-4.htm)laws concerning the use of lethal force. I was firm, unambiguous and said nothing to him that could be construed as provocation. I may have said things to others on the board about him, general impressions which he may have felt unflattering but i think you have to actually adress someone to provoke them to get hung up on that aspect of the law.

Traian
04-11-2008, 12:14 PM
You are so dumb.

Jehu
04-11-2008, 12:32 PM
Urgh, **** he sounds serious if he's happy to sit in a bush and wait for you to drive past...

I'd get a crime/case number open - point the investigation team to the appropriate websites and get it all in the open with them. This way if something does happen (god forbid) they've got a prior record about this and some places to start looking...

I dont know how your police are there but here they'd be straight on this crap - creepy internet stalker types with fundamentalist backgrounds would start alarm bells ringing.

If you get the police involved now, they're more than likely to be able to pull the facts from the board (ask the board mods if they'll hand over his hostmask on the sly - a lot of isps put your full name in it these days,) then his isp - assuming he didnt post through one of those third world proxies that pop up all over the place. PM me his ip and I'll see if it's a proxy for you or whether it's an actual ISP - you can report him for abuse direct to his isp, forward them a crime number with regards to it and ask the police to talk to them...

On second thoughts, this might all sound dramatic, but I've got absoloutely zero tolerance for internet ****ery - and it's better to be safe than sorry.

He was in traffic,driving.. He followed me thru traffic,in the rain no less.. PM sent.

Jehu
04-11-2008, 12:35 PM
i recall thousands of people are murdered every day for thousands of reasons. **** dude, listen to your bigoted ****. watch out for those WHITE PEOPLE, I hear a few of them are in MILITIAS IN MONTANA and sometimes they BLOW **** UP!

well, back on the ignore list for you.

Traian
04-11-2008, 01:46 PM
repenttokyo, don't you see, Al-Qaeda is infiltrating our continent...and they're after our E34s!!!!

whiskychaser
04-11-2008, 01:52 PM
Where I live this has rather a different meaning from what you intended:D Leave you to use your imagination on that one. But if you perceive a real threat I'd suggest you contact the authorities. Or just google Stevie Gerrard and you are looking for an alternative solution.

Blitzkrieg Bob
04-11-2008, 02:05 PM
Too funny.

I had a stalker once in college....

Ended up marrying her:D

indierthanthou
04-11-2008, 04:37 PM
He came here looking for help from his friends online, or people who might be able to assist him with their expertise. Don't be a prick.

Blitzkrieg Bob
04-11-2008, 05:37 PM
Is anyone here a psychologist? maybe they would be able to provide some assistance with their expertise.

Lobotomy

whiskychaser
04-12-2008, 03:20 PM
He came here looking for help from his friends online, or people who might be able to assist him with their expertise.
Sounds fair enough to me