PDA

View Full Version : UK: Goldmine E34 scrap dealer found...

Ferret
03-30-2008, 11:16 AM
In my eternal search for a decent 540 replacement exhaust I stumbled upon a guy in Tamworth nr Birmingham that has masses of E34, E30, E38 and E36 spare parts!

Quiet little lockup type place in the arse end of nowhere - liked it immediately when I went through the gates and spotted an E28 520 auto in the most immaculate white I'd ever seen... the car was literally spotless - apparently it'd been sat covered in a barn for 5 years and he'd just bought it for £150!

It looked like it still had the dealer supplied tyres on it... Bastard!

Anyways, the unit he uses had the most comprehensive set of components I've seen - E34 bumpers hung up in choice of colour, doors in neat rows, bonnets, engines, gearboxes - exhausts and interiors in any colour!

The guy who runs the place is called Garry - top bloke who fixed me up with an almost spotless 540i genuine exhaust for £100! (Oh and some clear rear clusters!)

Details: (It's an arse to find, if the post code doesnt work, swap the B and the U around! Worked for me!)

Premier Autos
Unit 1,Trickley Coppice Farm,
Coppice Lane,
Middleton,
Tamworth,
Staffordshire
B78 2BU
Tel: 0121 323 3792

Ferret
03-30-2008, 01:10 PM
You got your exhaust sorted for a one-er? Worth the fuel even in yours:D Will make a note of that one!

Hah, took the wifes A2 up there to get it - £12 diesel for the round trip, get in!

:D

Seriously, this guy had an assortment of about 16 '90s bmws all queued up to be broken! He's going to rummage me out some cruise kit next week so I can finally get cruise fitted to my beastie!

whiskychaser
03-30-2008, 05:44 PM
In my eternal search for a decent 540 replacement exhaust I stumbled upon a guy in Tamworth nr Birmingham that has masses of E34, E30, E38 and E36 spare parts!

Quiet little lockup type place in the arse end of nowhere - liked it immediately when I went through the gates and spotted an E28 520 auto in the most immaculate white I'd ever seen... the car was literally spotless - apparently it'd been sat covered in a barn for 5 years and he'd just bought it for £150!

It looked like it still had the dealer supplied tyres on it... Bastard!

Anyways, the unit he uses had the most comprehensive set of components I've seen - E34 bumpers hung up in choice of colour, doors in neat rows, bonnets, engines, gearboxes - exhausts and interiors in any colour!

The guy who runs the place is called Garry - top bloke who fixed me up with an almost spotless 540i genuine exhaust for £100! (Oh and some clear rear clusters!)

Details: (It's an arse to find, if the post code doesnt work, swap the B and the U around! Worked for me!)

Premier Autos
Unit 1,Trickley Coppice Farm,
Coppice Lane,
Middleton,
Tamworth,
Staffordshire
B78 2BU
Tel: 0121 323 3792
You got your exhaust sorted for a one-er? Worth the fuel even in yours:D Will make a note of that one!