PDA

View Full Version : I feel bad for that driver that stays in front of me...

Macv
03-28-2008, 04:13 PM
Those better not be vents or hood pins on the hood.

Please don't injure that 5 anymore than you have to.

bad_manners_god
03-28-2008, 06:03 PM
Finished the Fog HID Installation, here are pics.

http://usera.imagecave.com/badmannersgod/DSC00492.JPG
http://usera.imagecave.com/badmannersgod/DSC00493.JPG
http://usera.imagecave.com/badmannersgod/DSC00494.JPG
http://usera.imagecave.com/badmannersgod/DSC00495.JPG
http://usera.imagecave.com/badmannersgod/DSC00496.JPG
http://usera.imagecave.com/badmannersgod/DSC00497.JPG
http://usera.imagecave.com/badmannersgod/DSC00498.JPG
http://usera.imagecave.com/badmannersgod/DSC00499.JPG

nizmainiac
03-28-2008, 07:14 PM
no daytime pics of your new paintjob then?

bad_manners_god
03-28-2008, 07:22 PM
no daytime pics of your new paintjob then?

Not yet, no exhaust, middle of over-hauling it from front to back.

My rear inner tail lights melted today when I started my Rear Fog HID's.

That plan didnt work, so I need a new right inner tail light, anyone?

BMWDriver
03-28-2008, 07:31 PM
" I feel bad for that driver that stays in front of me..."
Because he or she will see the bling-bling vents of your hood in their mirrors ?

:D Sorry, could not resist !

bad_manners_god
03-28-2008, 11:45 PM
Those better not be vents or hood pins on the hood.

Please don't injure that 5 anymore than you have to.

They are unfortunately. I must have been intoxicated when I thought of that, they don't look half bad, worst case scenario it's double-sided tape.

BMWCCA1
03-29-2008, 04:56 AM
They are unfortunately. I must have been intoxicated when I thought of that, they don't look half bad, worst case scenario it's double-sided tape.You stuck double-sided tape on your new paint just to put THAT on? :( You deserve what you get!!!;)

Jon K
03-29-2008, 05:12 AM
Dude wtf is on your hood

My stomach hurts

525i winter driver
03-29-2008, 09:23 AM
i feel safer knowing i'll be able to see you coming

i don't think the hood vents look too bad (thank goodness your car is silver!) but i fail to see the point on a 525 wagon... oh yeah... forgot who was driving...

do the headlights look like that because they are HID or because the lenses are off?

where are you getting your exhaust from?

i'm not entirely sure i'm hoping to see you on the highway (banking on getting a warning post, buddy) but good luck with the rest all the same!

bad_manners_god
03-29-2008, 11:53 AM
i feel safer knowing i'll be able to see you coming

i don't think the hood vents look too bad (thank goodness your car is silver!) but i fail to see the point on a 525 wagon... oh yeah... forgot who was driving...

do the headlights look like that because they are HID or because the lenses are off?

where are you getting your exhaust from?

i'm not entirely sure i'm hoping to see you on the highway (banking on getting a warning post, buddy) but good luck with the rest all the same!

Well, my headlights we're DEPO with the crappy angel eye rings but they looked too fake for me, so I opened them up to put real angel eye's in them. Whilst installing the angel eye's, 1 of the glass lenses fell and broke so I had ordered new clear lenses.

Then the clear lenses wouldn't allow for installation of the angel eye's, so I put angel eye's on the low beam with the old DEPO lenses and ordered custom angel eye's for the high beam's.

The manufactor contacted me and said they were having problems with the machine's so they refunded me the money. So when that happened I was going to leave only the low beam's with angel eye's. After re-installing the headlights onto the car, I tested all the lights and the angel eye's somehow had broken. So I re-rook them out.

The problem I had now was they was a wierd look behind the clear lenses since the old halo's were gone, so I painted the housing behind the old halo's black.

As for the hood vents, they don't look have bad, they blend with the rest of the car as well as the fender vents.

Worst case scenario is take a heat gun to it and they come right off, I didn't cut holes to put them on.

I'm doing the exhaust myself, just waiting on the header's to finish the install.

Macv
03-29-2008, 12:08 PM
This car is turning into an absolute ricefest.... no offense.... .... well kind of.

How old are you again?

winfred
03-29-2008, 12:17 PM
oh god fender thingies too, so it was like some drunken game of ring toss with adheasive backed autozone plastic bits :D

repenttokyo
03-29-2008, 12:20 PM
i hope you get a ticket with lights that blue, I am so sick of being blinded by people in Montreal with blue lights like that, it's not safe and it's annoying as ****.

Ross
03-29-2008, 12:22 PM
So, the lights are there to move others from your path? Don't be too surprised if they just fire a shot instead of yielding.

repenttokyo
03-29-2008, 02:15 PM
repent - I've had 8000K low's and 10000K highs when I had my old headlights and never got bothered about them.

why can't you be considerate of the other drivers on the road? what makes you think i want to be blinded by lights like that?

525i winter driver
03-29-2008, 03:08 PM
Well, my headlights we're DEPO with the crappy angel eye rings but they looked too fake for me, so I opened them up to put real angel eye's in them. Whilst installing the angel eye's, 1 of the glass lenses fell and broke so I had ordered new clear lenses.

Then the clear lenses wouldn't allow for installation of the angel eye's, so I put angel eye's on the low beam with the old DEPO lenses and ordered custom angel eye's for the high beam's.

The manufactor contacted me and said they were having problems with the machine's so they refunded me the money. So when that happened I was going to leave only the low beam's with angel eye's. After re-installing the headlights onto the car, I tested all the lights and the angel eye's somehow had broken. So I re-rook them out.

The problem I had now was they was a wierd look behind the clear lenses since the old halo's were gone, so I painted the housing behind the old halo's black.

As for the hood vents, they don't look have bad, they blend with the rest of the car as well as the fender vents.

Worst case scenario is take a heat gun to it and they come right off, I didn't cut holes to put them on.

I'm doing the exhaust myself, just waiting on the header's to finish the install.
gee sounds like a real pita with the headlights. errr, so the vents are just fake vents, they're just stuck on for looks? dude, your car is/was one of the most beautiful machines ever made- it's like you're trying to change the smile on the mona lisa to make it look like she's having a good time! can't say i approve but it is interesting to see and i hope you keep posting pics.
i was actually wondering where you got the parts for your exhaust - i bought just a regular ansa muffler and resonator from autolectra for around $500 for the pair i think and they sound pretty good. (quiet like i wanted)

bad_manners_god
03-29-2008, 06:32 PM
gee sounds like a real pita with the headlights. errr, so the vents are just fake vents, they're just stuck on for looks? dude, your car is/was one of the most beautiful machines ever made- it's like you're trying to change the smile on the mona lisa to make it look like she's having a good time! can't say i approve but it is interesting to see and i hope you keep posting pics.
i was actually wondering where you got the parts for your exhaust - i bought just a regular ansa muffler and resonator from autolectra for around $500 for the pair i think and they sound pretty good. (quiet like i wanted)

I'm replacing the entire line, new header's(from ebay), magnaflow high flow cat, 2.5in - 2.5out), OBX-R exhaust. And 2.5" straight all the way.

I'll probably change out the exhaust depending on the note I get.

I can always take off the vents, it's not the end of the world, I was just trying them out.

repent - I've had 8000K low's and 10000K highs when I had my old headlights and never got bothered about them.

winfred - The side vents are E60 M5 vents that are actually into the fender, not stick ons.

MacV - I just turned 20.

Ferret
03-30-2008, 11:28 AM
http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u120/e34ntoys/E34harmed_sig.jpg

What the hell is that?

Has someone grafted E39 lights into an E34? I hope they died painfully of some bowel disolving disease :/

I can see the gaps above the headlamps, what kind of batshit crazy person does that!?

Ferret
03-30-2008, 12:29 PM
what you haven't seen the super cool chrome one piecers they make on Egay now?

those are just as bad... I fully expected badmanners to have fitted those to go with his tacky theme.

*BARF*

Macv
03-30-2008, 03:49 PM
Don't come back to this thread :) I've warned you now.

Me? Did I offend you?

attack eagle
03-30-2008, 03:56 PM
MacV - I just turned 20.

knew it...

keep it up... we'll add this one to the e34's were harmed thread on bf.c

or bennyz's site.

http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u120/e34ntoys/E34harmed_sig.jpg

attack eagle
03-30-2008, 04:37 PM
What the hell is that?

Has someone grafted E39 lights into an E34? I hope they died painfully of some bowel disolving disease :/

I can see the gaps above the headlamps, what kind of batshit crazy person does that!?

what you haven't seen the super cool chrome one piecers they make on Egay now?
http://directshoponline.com/image/e3489951p-1.gif

http://directshoponline.com/image/e3489951p-jm-1.gif

those are just as bad... I fully expected badmanners to have fitted those to go with his tacky theme.

Qube
03-30-2008, 04:54 PM
This car is turning into an absolute ricefest.... no offense.... .... well kind of.

How old are you again?

Don't come back to this thread :) I've warned you now.

Qube
03-30-2008, 04:55 PM
HOLY ****! That is disgusting! What are those manufacturers smoking!!!

attack eagle
03-30-2008, 05:13 PM
opium???
I have NO idea where this bad idea came from... other than there are apparently enough younger people who grew up with "covered" projector lights and think the e34 needs updating... because they can't get an e39 I guess.

Macv
03-30-2008, 06:21 PM
It's cheap, tacky and ugly because it's not a brand name?

Hella Smoked Ellips Smileys - $400
Depo Smoked Ellips Smileys - $200

Same sh!t except for the name on the back, Decals are over the top and really attract attention. A couple of accents on the car that CAN be removed aren't the end of the world or irreversable,

If I was 15 years older and posted this, everyone's comments would be different, it's all sterotypical just because of my age.

-What's that picture have to do with anything?

No, DEPO is fine. My euro's are depos, many rock DEPOS. But not those hideous one piece ones. They're terrible.

And for the most part, age is not always a factor in styling. I'd consider my 5 to be tasteful and I'm 18.

DaveVoorhis
03-30-2008, 06:30 PM
If I was 15 years older and posted this, everyone's comments would be different, it's all sterotypical just because of my age.
No, if you were 15 years older, everyone's comments would be much, much harsher, because they wouldn't be tempered by knowing that you may be still be too young to recognise the difference between good taste and garish abomination.

Please ask us before you stick a 4ft. chrome wing on the ass of that thing. (Hint: it's in the "garish abomination" category.)

repenttokyo
03-30-2008, 07:01 PM

i'm nowhere near 15 years older than you dude.

bad_manners_god
03-30-2008, 08:21 PM
I fully expected badmanners to have fitted those to go with his tacky theme.

Jeez, only negative comments apart from a few, just cause it's different. And btw, I would have fitted those except for 2 reasons:

1.) When I asked how much shipping was to Canada, he said he doesn't ship to Canada
2.) I have the Wide Grill and Hood, so these wouldn't fit without putting the skinny front grill and hood.

attack eagle
03-30-2008, 09:41 PM
Jeez, only negative comments apart from a few, just cause it's different.

And btw, I would have fitted those except for 2 reasons:

1.) When I asked how much shipping was to Canada, he said he doesn't ship to Canada
2.) I have the Wide Grill and Hood, so these wouldn't fit without putting the skinny front grill and hood.

no because it is cheap, tacky, and very ugly.
Being different is fine...
adding fake and useless geegaws to the car for the sole purpose off attracting ricer's attention... bad.

Why don;t you get some Vinyls that say " i mod My CAR" in stick em on...that would be different.
HOW about painting BMW on it with a giant roller brush in Black paint?
that is different.

Carve some heiroglyphic in the paint with a key...

You could write LOOK AT ME! in reverse lettering on the windscreen too...

And Like I said I am not surprised that you would want to put those abominations on your car.

would not surprise me a bit to find out that you were "the claw's" passenger

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y260/admicorscan/IMG_0977-1.jpg

bad_manners_god
03-30-2008, 09:52 PM
adding fake and useless geegaws to the car for the sole purpose off attracting ricer's attention... bad.

Why don;t you get some Vinyls that say " i mod My CAR" in stick em on...that would be different.
that is different.

And Like I said I am not surprised that you would want to put those abominations on your car.

It's cheap, tacky and ugly because it's not a brand name?

Same sh!t except for the name on the back, Decals are over the top and really attract attention. A couple of accents on the car that CAN be removed aren't the end of the world or irreversable,

-What's that picture have to do with anything?

attack eagle
03-30-2008, 10:55 PM
no it isn't, if you were 15 years older you'd have experience enough to use your eyes instead of your mouth. it is a result of your choices, which are a result of your ignorance, not age... check out rvae34's fine car and know he's younger than you...

Try using your eyes (and brain, if so equipped) again, and tell me how cheap shoddily made knock of parts that don't fit right on the car, don't work correctly, and impair cooling are anything like the correct OEM parts.

PLease explain how those abominations you have now are exactly the same as Hellas or Bosch... they are not. You'd get knocked a little for having depo smileys, but not much...ANGEL EYES?
You are fat and waering "i'm fat" tshirt... again mods that are useless pointless, redundant, cheap & garish as LV...

Already you've chip'd with one from ebay which sounds absolutely nasty as hell on the top end and is definitely causing damage... and you are still running it. You'd think you would have learned by now to NOT cheap out, because No one is impressed with your ghetto mods ruining a perfectly nice car.

Either you are seeking approval (but are too stupid to realize what you are doing isn;t deserving of it), and that is why you post, or you are attempting to create controversy with them b/c you are an attention who-re.
God knows you weren't getting much of either on DTMpower, or Youtube.

last pic?

http://forums.beyond.ca/st/212943/1991-skyline-gt-r-stolen-calgary-ab-cash-rewardpics-of-criminals-inside/

Kind of the same level of stupidity I have noted in all your posts here and elsewhere.

attack eagle
03-31-2008, 12:29 AM
i'm nowhere near 15 years older than you dude.
That was a snipe at me, because I'm close to being 15 years older than he.

Nick.Hay
03-31-2008, 04:33 AM
Good luck with it all...

I'll agree with everyone else that those stick-on vents are ****ing horrid, and even genuine E60 side grilles are a bit **** too (on anything other than an E60 M5).

The reason that everyone is giving you **** is that the true essence of an E34 is UNDERSTATEMENT!! It doesn't need wings and additional vents. They were designed to be like a plain black Armani suit. Understated, unintrusive, yet stylish, purposeful, and to-the-point.

Therefore, placing stick-on faux vents on the bonnet is NOT purposeful... Its pointless. As is E60 side grilles... If they aren't letting air out of the engine bay of a 500BHP monster (ie the M5), they too are pointless.

As for the age thing... I copped all that too. Don't be too surprised!!

Glad to see the birth of a street-wise Touring!! I Love tourings more than the saloon... But for the love of God, DON'T **** it up!! If you want tacky accessories, by something Japanese!!

BMW doesn't do tacky stick-on...

repenttokyo
04-01-2008, 09:15 AM

Same sh!t except for the name on the back

no. there are big quality differences in the glass and the fit and finish.

leicesterboy15
04-01-2008, 10:32 AM
Give the guy a break man! :) At least withhold such harsh words until you see the finished article!

Its not that I don't agree, sorry but I don't like stick on vents in any form on an e34, but I did some crazy mods when I was 18, real bad taste stuff but then you learn by your mistakes! These days I like factory look with subtle mods - especially on an e34.

You're putting a lot of time and money into that car by the looks of it and you will learn a lot, don't be put off by the comments, keep the pics coming but
I'd have to agree with the consensus about the vents though, maybe you should get the hairdryer out?!!

Check this site out, gives me hours of amusement, those vents are nothing compared to some of the tat on here, theres even an e28 with e39 headlights somewhere on there (so if the above is a mock up and not real it won't be long!)

http://www.barryboys.co.uk/phpBB2/viewforum.php?f=1

repenttokyo
04-01-2008, 12:25 PM
Don't worry, friend. I've noticed many of the users here who I believed were real stand-up posters, posting very negative comments, lately. Just ignore it and pay attention to the positive posts. Sometimes people are just having a rough time, whether it's a day, week or month... or more.

Also, am I the only one who uses the little flip-up deal on my rear-view mirror so that I don't get blinded? I use it when guys who like to lift their trucks get behind me and they can't help but blind me with their lights. It's not a problem to just flip my mirror. I change things on my car according to what I like. Other people should change things about their vehicles according to what they like.

good luck using that when you are being blinded by the low beams of oncoming traffic.

Dave M
04-01-2008, 01:31 PM
last pic?

http://forums.beyond.ca/st/212943/1991-skyline-gt-r-stolen-calgary-ab-cash-rewardpics-of-criminals-inside/

Kind of the same level of stupidity I have noted in all your posts here and elsewhere.

WTF? Mind explaining?

AngryPopTart
04-01-2008, 05:14 PM
Jeez, only negative comments apart from a few

Don't worry, friend. I've noticed many of the users here who I believed were real stand-up posters, posting very negative comments, lately. Just ignore it and pay attention to the positive posts. Sometimes people are just having a rough time, whether it's a day, week or month... or more.

Also, am I the only one who uses the little flip-up deal on my rear-view mirror so that I don't get blinded? I use it when guys who like to lift their trucks get behind me and they can't help but blind me with their lights. It's not a problem to just flip my mirror. I change things on my car according to what I like. Other people should change things about their vehicles according to what they like.

Sam-Son
04-02-2008, 03:13 PM

that is different.

would not surprise me a bit to find out that you were "the claw's" passenger

ahahahah your killin me

normally Im not one to pile on and "hate on" a guy but............
your really askin for it if you havent notice E34's are the type of cars that get this type of uhh treatment most E34 owners are either older with some decent taste or enthusiasts. Im sorry but doing what your doing to that poor E34 is like putting a fart can on a Porsche speedster

really its nothing personal and this isnt a personal attack towards you but you have horrendous taste.
and also I have no idea how old you are so thats not involved

repenttokyo
04-02-2008, 05:22 PM
btw bad manners, they enacted the new speeding laws for extreme speeding today. just an fyi.

skr
04-02-2008, 07:23 PM
ricer... it has has become clear to me that u will **** it up. i had minor doubts. i bet next one is a stick on shark antenna on the roof... or u got that allready?

oh, i almost forgot...

ricer...

sorry if i offended u in any way, realy didn't mean it.

bad_manners_god
04-02-2008, 08:36 PM
ricer... it has has become clear to me that u will **** it up. i had minor doubts. i bet next one is a stick on shark antenna on the roof... or u got that allready?

oh, i almost forgot...

ricer...

sorry if i offended u in any way, realy didn't mean it.

I was going to put the shark antenna but I didnt find it flowed with the shape of the touring.

It's fine you think it's ricer, and even if it is, it's my choice and don't even have to comment on it so you think that your cool in front of other board membes cause you read everyone else's post's and then decided to go with: ricer.

It's old, I'm used to it, move on if you don't like it.

bad_manners_god
04-02-2008, 08:41 PM
ahahahah your killin me

normally Im not one to pile on and "hate on" a guy but............
your really askin for it if you havent notice E34's are the type of cars that get this type of uhh treatment most E34 owners are either older with some decent taste or enthusiasts. Im sorry but doing what your doing to that poor E34 is like putting a fart can on a Porsche speedster

really its nothing personal and this isnt a personal attack towards you but you have horrendous taste.

Clearly it is a personal attack since you decided to post after everyone else has had their go. Not to mention your calling me a non-enthusiast. I'm ever bit a BMW lover as much as any of you. Right now, I'm driving a G35, and god it's quick, great handling, great interior features, great sound and yet it doesn't do it for me compared to my E34 or even a E46's I've driven.

I adore BMW's and I wouldn't be on this site or other sites if I wasn't because I would have better things to do.

attack eagle
04-02-2008, 09:15 PM
I was going to put the shark antenna but I didnt find it flowed with the shape of the touring.

but stick-on vents do right?

you can try the self-righteous thing but fact is you deserve every bit of falk and mockery...

Not everyone reads the board everyday, but notice this thread is still at the top of the heap...
and no, you are not an enthusiast... you are an owner.

bad_manners_god
04-02-2008, 09:30 PM
but stick-on vents do right?

you can try the self-righteous thing but fact is you deserve every bit of falk and mockery...

Not everyone reads the board everyday, but notice this thread is still at the top of the heap...
and no, you are not an enthusiast... you are an owner.

Yea, they do flow with the car with the car and I like them, I can always change my mind later and take them off.

What does people not reading the boards everyday have to do with anything?

I AM an enthusiast and an owner.

en·thu·si·ast (n-thz-st)
n.
1. One who is filled with enthusiasm; one who is ardently absorbed in an interest or pursuit: a baseball enthusiast.
2. A zealot; a fanatic.

Dave M
04-02-2008, 10:39 PM
From some of the reactions, its as though bad manners stuck a hood scoop on someone elses car.

Pickin on the less fortunate............................everyone aught to be proud.

Monastie
04-03-2008, 01:32 AM
I dont like it, big deal...
why does everyone seem to know better when it comes to modding our cars?
taste is not something everyone shares. TO EACH HIS OWN!
you don't like it, get the fukc over it, it's not your car!

AngryPopTart
04-03-2008, 02:54 AM
With the exception of a few very late-model vehicles equipped with HID, and raised vehicles, I have never had trouble with oncoming traffic unduly impairing my sight of the road in front of me, unless their headlights were maladjusted and or my windshield was dirty.

repenttokyo
04-03-2008, 03:23 AM
With the exception of a few very late-model vehicles equipped with HID, and raised vehicles, I have never had trouble with oncoming traffic unduly impairing my sight of the road in front of me, unless their headlights were maladjusted and or my windshield was dirty.

that's probably because you don't live in quebec, aka ricer capital of the world where everyone has super bright fake HID blue lights installed.

Ross
04-03-2008, 08:07 AM
BMG,
A good part of the beating you are taking here is because of other posts you've made regarding some wreckless behavior and foolish claims.
The title of this thread implies more bad behavior as does your nickname.
As for the changes you've made, they are not my taste but I don't give a rat's ass what you do to your own car and won't put you down for your taste or age.
Anyway.
What I don't like is people driving like an ******* in a car that is associated with my own. Lots of people fancy us BMW drivers as pricks and some of your posts reinforce this notion. Most of us here drive the elderly models that pretty much fly under the radar these days. There are plenty of punk driven E36s out there though that keep up the stereotype.
I admire your ability to paint your own car and do a lot of work to it yourself even if I don't care for everything you've done.
So, no one here is impressed by your speeding stories or how bright and obnoxious your lights are.
Be cool

BMWDriver
04-03-2008, 11:15 AM
He's a bit of a provocateur if you ask me.*And I'd add:*more in words than acts. If he's an attention ho as some have said, then he is getting his feed, certainly.

He wants to have fun, and he's at an age where he can take decisions of his own, and do things like mod his car to his liking. He's a rebel, and many of us have gone that path many years before him, forget that not. He has to go his route the way he chooses, whatever ill may befall him or not.

The wrath of many will certainly fail to turn him if you ask me, perhaps only turn him away as many surely now whish. You might decide to tolerate his rebelness and perhaps gain a friend who might better listen to your counsel, or choose to continue blasting away at him and so loose an opportunity to sharing your hard earned wisdom.

You might ask yourselves what good to continue a frustrating debate. He is steadfast in his positions and I've never seen anyone change because of the fury of others. Rather that enhardens the person in their position and the belief that you want him no good.

I for my part am looking forward to meeting him in person, though you will certainly not see me racing with him on the road.

The young are somewhat reckless, and they dare; that is in their nature so that they may define their world and try it on for size. We've all gone that way, all in our own fashion. We've all made mistakes, such as I who will never again buy a pair of grass green pants.

skr
04-03-2008, 12:44 PM
don't u realize that u and your kind are just getting laughed at by normal people who don't tune their cars with sticky tape? and can't u see there is nooooobody on this board that likes what u do to that poor car ? doesn't it say anything? ar we all retards? or are u one? now go out and get yourself owned...

best regards and happy hollidays. if u behave the easter bunny will bring u flashing neons

BMWDriver
04-03-2008, 01:31 PM
I have to agree on this:*adding something that was not designed to fit there in such a fashion is something of a mockery and a travesty. It's only fitting we not take it to our liking.

repenttokyo
04-03-2008, 04:06 PM
Stop feeding the trolls.

they aren't trolls, they are regular users.

bad_manners_god
04-03-2008, 05:09 PM
don't u realize that u and your kind are just getting laughed at by normal people who don't tune their cars with sticky tape? and can't u see there is nooooobody on this board that likes what u do to that poor car ? doesn't it say anything? ar we all retards? or are u one? now go out and get yourself owned...

best regards and happy hollidays. if u behave the easter bunny will bring u flashing neons

What are you, 12, owned? I don't care what other's like or don't like on my car, you know why? Because it's MY car, not your car, not the next person's car, it's MY car and I CHOOSE what to or not to do with it, if you don't like it, then just don't respond.

FYI, this thread is about my HID headlight's/fog lights, nothing about stick-on vents.

AngryPopTart
04-03-2008, 08:46 PM
Stop feeding the trolls.

attack eagle
04-03-2008, 09:35 PM
ok, your lights are both ugly and annoying.

When are you going to get some real lights?

Ferret
04-03-2008, 09:57 PM
Troll: a person who is deliberately inflammatory on the Internet in order to provoke a vehement response from other users

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a190/Ferret101/Humour/Downhill.jpg

bad_manners_god
04-03-2008, 10:01 PM
ok, your lights are both ugly and annoying.

When are you going to get some real lights?

Define real lights.

AngryPopTart
04-04-2008, 12:53 AM
Troll: a person who is deliberately inflammatory on the Internet in order to provoke a vehement response from other users

Macv
04-04-2008, 04:39 AM
Define real lights.

80's M5 Sealed-beam.

Candlelight with a mirror behind it.

I don't have a problem with the blue lights personally. Maybe because nobody has them here and I don't drive enough at night for anyone to annoy me. I've had 10k and now 12k HID on my bike.

I do believe you need some light definition though. I have 3k in my fogs to accent the 6k lows.

Ferret
04-04-2008, 06:51 AM
although it will slightly resemble a car that has ram raided Halfords

Ouch!

:D

bad_manners_god
04-04-2008, 10:40 AM
80's M5 Sealed-beam.

Candlelight with a mirror behind it.

I don't have a problem with the blue lights personally. Maybe because nobody has them here and I don't drive enough at night for anyone to annoy me. I've had 10k and now 12k HID on my bike.

I do believe you need some light definition though. I have 3k in my fogs to accent the 6k lows.

When I had my old headlight's without the projector, the low beam and high beam's looked like one big light, now with the projector low and projector fog's there is light definition unless you look right at them.

I like the 3000K sometimes, but othertimes I find that it looks really cheap.

Spice Boy
04-04-2008, 11:47 AM
Well that made for an interesting read :)

Everyone is entitled to their own choice in style and looks...

And everyone is also entitled to their opinion...

And mine is...

Shocking :) (see how I used a word that is neither positive nor negative lol)...

I wish you good luck and I hope it turns out how you want it to.. although it will slightly resemble a car that has ram raided Halfords (a UK car parts shop for those who dont know lol www.halfords.co.uk)