PDA

View Full Version : Sub Frame Mounts? Check. Bolts???

Jehu
03-06-2008, 01:03 PM
I will be getting this done in a few days. Ordered a pair of Mounts from the Dealership $49 ea but was wondering if the Bolts ever get destroyed in the process say if the nut is seriously rusted and snaps off the tip of the bolt when trying to force it off and weather or not I'd be wasting my time ordering the associated hardware as well.

EDIT** Orderded the hardware anyway.

This is going to be step one in some serious Springtime work on this. The TC Cover gasket looms on the Horizon which when being done will also see the radiator,Water Pump, Thermostat, Coolant Hoses, Belts, valley pan gasket, intake manifold gasket, throttle body gasket, valve cover gaskets, Power steering Hoses and reservoir replaced possibly also a motor mount. Then its over to the Body Shop again to have them fix some stuff that has already begun to flake off from a few months ago and fix a stretch of rust along the bottom edge of the upper trunk lid back , the edge that runs just above the license plate. There's about a foot and a half of rust that appeared out of nowhere it seems. The body shop actually repaired a small spot of rust on the trunk lid just a few inches below this and never saw it then..