PDA

View Full Version : Question for those with Bosh ICON wipers

pgrindstaff
03-03-2008, 02:10 PM
Last week I ordered a pair of Bosh ICON wipers, part 422A, from BavAuto. After two shipments (one wiper in each box) I finally have been able to put them on my car. I really like the look of these wipers, much better than the originals I think. The only fault I see is that the tip of the passenger side wiper doesn't lay flat, but I'll get over it. I am wondering about the plastic square cutout near the bottom of the passenger side arm. Is there a way to take that off or did you just break it off? I hate to have to break it but then again, if I must...

Thanks for your input

Ross
03-03-2008, 02:33 PM
I have noticed mine doesn't touch at the end either. I figured the tension on my wiper arm wasn't enough.

pgrindstaff
03-03-2008, 02:42 PM
Well nevermind my original question. I did not realize the piece I was asking about just pulls out.

Jehu
03-03-2008, 02:43 PM
Are these the flexy ones? That use the shape of the bend to remain in contact with the glass? I have those.. Never noticed that but they occasionally when i lift them land with the tip on to edge of the hood and i have to just flip it back under. other wise decent product.

pgrindstaff
03-03-2008, 02:49 PM
Yes, those are the wipers I am referring to.