PDA

View Full Version : Message to the 80 year old drivers who back along the side of my car at a stop sign

repenttokyo
03-03-2008, 10:07 AM
Take The ****ing Bus Please!

repenttokyo
03-03-2008, 07:13 PM
Yeah he somehow ended up on the right of me backing into a snowbank. I did manage to convince him to cover the cost of repairs so we could keep insurance out of things tho. Car goes to automotion wednesday. i tell you man, this fender is BAD LUCK!

repenttokyo
03-03-2008, 07:32 PM
Stop signs, thats something I have to figure out how to stop. like maybe slap a gps tracker under all the cop cars and drive around with a gps tracking unit.

Well, in montreal its pretty bad since they all have new impalas, but down here in laval, these crown vics are easily lost on snow.

how about instead of gps you could do us montrealers a favour and stop at stop signs so the next person who hits me isn't you.

525i winter driver
03-03-2008, 07:47 PM
ndg drivers.... "not 'dat good" eh? - are you saying he hit your car? you have bad luck when stopped, dude.

repenttokyo
03-03-2008, 08:21 PM
Even if I hit you, I would pay for the repairs.

wow. just wow.

525i winter driver
03-03-2008, 08:23 PM
the same fender got mashed at the drive-thru???? that's insane.... people are crazy right now... i think winter has gone on too long - i was backing up my work truck today on sherbrooke st. and a guy pulled the nose of his car right behind me then stopped! right behind me while i was moving! it's nuts... so you know they are seriously busting people for rolling stops everywhere around town right now - keep your eyes peeled i know you won't want to stop your car anymore! ($150!!! i know 2 guys in 3 weeks and they're pissed)

bad_manners_god
03-03-2008, 08:28 PM
the same fender got mashed at the drive-thru???? that's insane.... people are crazy right now... i think winter has gone on too long - i was backing up my work truck today on sherbrooke st. and a guy pulled the nose of his car right behind me then stopped! right behind me while i was moving! it's nuts... so you know they are seriously busting people for rolling stops everywhere around town right now - keep your eyes peeled i know you won't want to stop your car anymore! ($150!!! i know 2 guys in 3 weeks and they're pissed)

Stop signs, thats something I have to figure out how to stop. like maybe slap a gps tracker under all the cop cars and drive around with a gps tracking unit.

Well, in montreal its pretty bad since they all have new impalas, but down here in laval, these crown vics are easily lost on snow.

bad_manners_god
03-03-2008, 08:51 PM
how about instead of gps you could do us montrealers a favour and stop at stop signs so the next person who hits me isn't you.

I stop at stop signs, just not a full stop. Like I don't do the 1,2,3 Left, Right, Left.

I stop to about 15/20, look around, then continue. Even if I hit you, I would pay for the repairs.

bad_manners_god
03-03-2008, 09:30 PM
wow. just wow.

Your right, I would speed off instead leaving you high and dry!

525i winter driver
03-03-2008, 09:42 PM
Your right, I would speed off instead leaving you high and dry!dude you are not doing yourself any favours i don't think...

I stop to about 15/20 lord have mercy hf. those seat covers will come in handy when your passengers are shitting themselves. at least that's kph... hf dude i hope it's all talk man... it's fun and all but cars kill and maim people and their babies, they ruin lives and families and it's very often young guys driving way too fast doing the killing.

repenttokyo
03-03-2008, 10:17 PM
Your right, I would speed off instead leaving you high and dry!

in quebec, its 9 demerit points and a huge amount of money to leave the scene of an accident. Do you know how I know? Because the last person who did that to me, many years ago, was caught by me a few minutes later, and then ticketed for it a few minutes after that.

so ya, I don't think you would be getting away in your slushbox wagon.

tim posted some good advice in this thread, but you probably won't absorb it for another 5 years or so.

attack eagle
03-04-2008, 01:30 AM
he can't hide anyway... jsut look for the sky blue stripe moving across the snow.

I wouldn't bother chasing him, I'd just shoot in self defense, knock 2-3 windows out, pick the icicle driver from the line up.

be glad when winter is finally over in a week or two...
was 75 F yesterday afternoon... and snowed last night.

pingu
03-04-2008, 08:32 AM
I stop at stop signs, just not a full stop.

So you don't stop. Either you're moving or you're stopped. It's like being pregnant - all or nothing.

Morgenster
03-04-2008, 10:29 AM
So you don't stop. Either you're moving or you're stopped. It's like being pregnant - all or nothing.

Kind of like the joke about the immigrant and the cop:

the immigrant slows before a stop sign and gets pulled over by a cop.
The cop asks him to get out of the car and the immigrant says "why are you pulling me over? I slowed down for the stop sign" At which point the cop takes out his baton and starts repeatedly hitting the immigrant. The immigrant yells "please stop!" to which the cop replies: "want me to stop or 'slow down'?".

Tiger
03-04-2008, 10:30 AM
Lol...

attack eagle
03-04-2008, 12:38 PM
Hilarious... insert Rodney King instead of immigrant and you've got a great joke.

dacoyote
03-04-2008, 02:59 PM
Hilarious... insert Rodney King instead of immigrant and you've got a great joke.
Why cannot we all just get along...