PDA

View Full Version : whatever happened to the m,cycle forum?

Paul in NZ
02-23-2008, 03:20 PM
Still keen on an oilhead,wanted to ask if any of you guys had real life stories...have heard some people talikng about driveline isues...and is the 1150 and six speed that much better -desireable than an 1100 -5 speed.I have ridden a couple but because i am so rusty,and the rides relatively short and in a mainly built up area I havent formed an opinion

632 Regal
02-24-2008, 03:13 AM
looks like that forum was nuked, who knows whats going on here these days... just a luck of the draw. No one has any contact with admin so it's just like the good ol USA.

whiskychaser
02-24-2008, 08:38 AM
Still keen on an oilhead,wanted to ask if any of you guys had real life stories...have heard some people talikng about driveline isues...and is the 1150 and six speed that much better -desireable than an 1100 -5 speed.I have ridden a couple but because i am so rusty,and the rides relatively short and in a mainly built up area I havent formed an opinion
Apologies for jumping in on your thread. If you havent seen this one you might enjoy it:
http://motorbikeclaims.org.uk/blogs/2/Perfect-Biking-Video.html

Paul in NZ
02-24-2008, 09:35 PM
looks like that forum was nuked, who knows whats going on here these days... just a luck of the draw. No one has any contact with admin so it's just like the good ol USA.

thanks Jeff,and you too chaser!Downloading the video as i type.