PDA

View Full Version : Parking Light?

Phillip
02-05-2008, 10:28 AM
Hi!

I have the canadian version of an E34! My parking light (the one when go with your Blinker one step further than the blinker right/left position - right move turns your right parking light on and the left move turns your left parking light on). I know that all E34 have a parking light, so I wonder why mine does not work.
Is this a special behavior of the canadian verison? Do you also have no parking light?

Cheerio,
Phillip

whiskychaser
02-05-2008, 11:14 AM
Hi!

I have the canadian version of an E34! My parking light (the one when go with your Blinker one step further than the blinker right/left position - right move turns your right parking light on and the left move turns your left parking light on). I know that all E34 have a parking light, so I wonder why mine does not work.
Is this a special behavior of the canadian verison? Do you also have no parking light?

Cheerio,
Phillip
Just tried mine and works. You do need to have the ignition off before you try or it wont. Mine was built for S Africa so I cant help with Canadian market. I dont think its legal any more (in UK) to park with a single light and rather than risk someone running in to it I wont be using the feature anyway:)

Phillip
02-07-2008, 09:02 AM
Hi!

Cheerio,
Phillip

Thanks for your answer, but I am searching for Canadian E34 users.

Are there no Canadians who have the canadian version of the E34? Please try that out for me :)