PDA

View Full Version : did anybody download the free synpower oil form : DON'T CLICK ON THE LINK BILL PUT..

ryan roopnarine
05-20-2004, 05:41 PM
up...its apparently not there anymore. i was hoping that someone clicked on it earlier, or downloaded the pdf. if you clicked on the link while it was still working, would you please consider "working offline" and providing links to the me and possibly the board? if you clicked on it, and a plain index page for valvoline products popped up, you don't have it anymore. thanks.

shragon
05-20-2004, 06:38 PM
yea just saw it doesnt work any more.

even if somebody passed the pdf to you, it'd be useless to you. because the pdf is personalized with the inputer's name, info, and a bar code.

i guess too many people downloaded the rebate.

ryan roopnarine
05-20-2004, 06:44 PM
i emailed them about it, doubt i'll get a response. i was hoping for a link to the generator page, as i once got the raw data for another valvoline offer and was able to fill out the pdf offline but on computer.

yea just saw it doesnt work any more.

even if somebody passed the pdf to you, it'd be useless to you. because the pdf is personalized with the inputer's name, info, and a bar code.

i guess too many people downloaded the rebate.

Bill R.
05-20-2004, 07:46 PM
case of oil instead... or if you want the max life they'll give you 12.00 rebate...

i emailed them about it, doubt i'll get a response. i was hoping for a link to the generator page, as i once got the raw data for another valvoline offer and was able to fill out the pdf offline but on computer.