PDA

View Full Version : Is it me?

Paul in NZ
01-30-2008, 02:57 PM
*stony silence?*
I think this board as its issues at the moment.
Sometimes when i post a reply i do not see it.If i refresh its there but ussually out of sequence .Heck i replied to Venus,my reply appeared before her initial response and I a credited with the post

Paul in NZ
01-30-2008, 03:01 PM
I can get any favourites I want except this site. Am I banned? Am I allowed in on sufferance? No logic to when I can get on or not. Have I upset someone?
see...its happened here too!

whiskychaser
01-30-2008, 03:42 PM
I can get any favourites I want except this site. Am I banned? Am I allowed in on sufferance? No logic to when I can get on or not. Have I upset someone?

whiskychaser
01-30-2008, 04:05 PM
:D
*stony silence?*
Sometimes when i post a reply i do not see it.If i refresh its there but ussually out of sequence .Heck i replied to Venus,my reply appeared before her initial response and I a credited with the post
Yes amazed! I got back on again!!! I can see your answer Paul. But is anyone else out there?

calibra
01-30-2008, 04:20 PM
lol yeah i get it all the time and iv only been coming to the site for a week lol

Lordsneldon
01-30-2008, 04:25 PM
Yeah funny that I always get that too for example couldnt log this afternoon?

whiskychaser
01-30-2008, 04:34 PM
*stony silence?*
Bugger! Paul has gone to sleep so we cant even test a theory!:)

attack eagle
01-30-2008, 04:57 PM
you left your solar powered pineapple here when you transported out spock.

I stored its pattern in the replicator and ate the original.

but i must concur though.
I am now shocked when b.i. is UP rather than when it is down.

pundit
01-30-2008, 05:39 PM
Is it me?...
I dunno.

Was it you the last time you looked in the mirror?... or was it someone else?

If it was someone else, either you have been abducted by aliens and they have left a poor low cost replica of you back on earth (to attempt to fool your family and friends) or you have been smoking far to much 'happy weed' and should control your impulses and take a break for a while.

Just remember... the truth is out there.... somewhere.

It just requires a little sanity and some careful thought.

Captain Spock signing off!

Now... where's my solar powered pineapple disappeared to...??

whiskychaser
01-30-2008, 05:56 PM
I dunno.

Was it you the last time you looked in the mirror?... or was it someone else?

If it was someone else, either you have been abducted by aliens and they have left a poor low cost replica of you back on earth (to attempt to fool your family and friends) or you have been smoking far to much 'happy weed' and should control your impulses and take a break for a while.

Just remember... the truth is out there.... somewhere.

It just requires a little sanity and some careful thought.

Captain Spock signing off!

Now... where's my solar powered pineapple disappeared to...??I dont have a mirror or pot (honest!) or any kind of careful thought. All I can say is the rest is silence. Either you know the quotation or you dont. It doesnt matter either way

Paul in NZ
01-30-2008, 06:35 PM
gee whats up...i have to post three times now?....this should be the 11th post....approx 4 hrs from my last post