PDA

View Full Version : Who wants my touring?

Ross
01-23-2008, 04:14 PM
It's time to thin the herd. Selling three cars including the GF's forsaken touring.
A nice '95 white on tan 525it automatic. 126k, No mods.
Loaded car, ASC, cold weather package, premium package.
All of the usual old E34 stuff has been addressed, everything works as intended. It has all it's original panels and paint excepting front bumper cover.
It's had touch-up on the front door bottom to slow the inevitable.
When all the smoke clears I want five thousand for it. (or a fifty thousand dollar cashiers check drawn on a Nigerian bank) You will be hard pressed to find another without needs for that.
I don't have any pictures but will take some when the weather improves, it's currently languishing outdoors.
Located near Chicago,Il.
PM me if you are interested and serious.
Thanks

BMWCCA1
01-23-2008, 04:25 PM
I'm not sure if you left the mileage off or I just can't read. This time of year, knowing if it had AST would probably be a bonus, and location is always helpful, too. :)

Edit: Thanks. Now it looks like a nice deal!

BMWCCA1
01-23-2008, 07:59 PM
". . . a/c overhauled and converted to R134" Your '95 didn't come with R134?

Let's call it a bump.

Ross
01-24-2008, 08:46 AM
These cars all sort of run together in my feeble mind sometimes.
thanks for the proofread

Kalevera
01-25-2008, 04:35 PM
Ross, What's the production date? Or the VIN, that would do the trick, too...

Snap some pics of the rust areas? How far gone are the lower doors?

Ross
01-26-2008, 08:08 AM
I need to take some picture then.
The doors aren't bad at all, I scraped off a little scale, used some naval jelly and sprayed the area with rust preventative white primer. I managed to get my hands on some single stage Alpine White to finish the touch-up but the weather changed so it remains in the white prime. A lot of people would miss it entirely.
Planning another project?