PDA

View Full Version : Hope for us yet ? World's cheapest car !

Zeuk in Oz
01-10-2008, 04:30 PM
Now don't all of you place an order at once...... :D

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=344578

There goes the Kyoto Protocol ! ;)

rob101
01-10-2008, 04:57 PM
Now don't all of you place an order at once...... :D

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=344578

There goes the Kyoto Protocol ! ;)

The theme from Stanley Kubrick's film 2001: A Space Odyssey
intelligent journalist aren't they? they don't even know that the song has a name ie thus spoke zarathustra or blue danube by Strauss.

Jon K
01-10-2008, 05:33 PM
Is this the tata? My step dad told me about the "tata" brand cars when he visited india for business.... HORRIBLE

Dave M
01-10-2008, 05:44 PM
Yes TATA. Each one comes with a bra ;)

All over Canadian new today. Does not meet EU or NA safety/emmisions standards.................yet

Dave M

RockJock
01-10-2008, 05:50 PM
I want one real badly!!! :D :D :D :D :

Check out these testimonials:

sir,
as i have purchased the tata indigo from automobile sterling d-4 sector -8 noida district ,gautam budh nagar (uttarpradesh) on the date 18-01-2006 and on the next day i register a problem of leakage of diseal from diseal pipe.
sir is the way the product supplied by tata to customers
or saying that its the dealer fault that without cheaking the car how they can supplied it to the customer .
today 2-02-2006 the problem is still running .in this the tata image is going down in our mind and i myself advocate bhavuk khanna recognise my friends not to purchased tata indigo.
sir i think you will take some positive action against my complaned so that the tata image and his dealer image improve in our mind.

thank you
bhavuk khanna
opposite head post office bijnor u.p
mobile -09412215586

Posted by: bhavuk khanna | February 2, 2006 8:12 AM

I don't know why Tata is so popular!! What I feel is totally different story.
I have Purchased TATA Indigo. As a mechanical Engineer I realised that TATA invests very very low on Testing as well as Research and Development. My car Model is TATA Indigo LS TDI . After purchasing car within next 15 days the car started problem of Smoking. After visiting many times to authorised service station of TATA the mechanics there are saying that Telco Has not given the training to solve this problem. And as this is the latest engine even we don't know what is the problem.....
I hope TATA will not bring the new $2,200 car like the TATA Indigo. We can not believe on TATA... I will suggest to everyone who is buying the TATA car that Please..Please... Don't go for any TATA car...Otherwise you would have to "Spoil Yourself with Problems"....

http://www.christiansarkar.com/2005/11/ratan_tata_the_2200_peoples_ca.htm

Blitzkrieg Bob
01-10-2008, 05:57 PM
Tata is bidding on Rover/Jaguar from Ford

Ross
01-10-2008, 06:02 PM
The theme from Stanley Kubrick's film 2001: A Space Odyssey
intelligent journalist aren't they? they don't even know that the song has a name ie thus spoke zarathustra or blue danube by Strauss.
Two different pieces there Rob. The former by Richard Strauss and Blue Danube by Johann II.

Ross
01-10-2008, 06:04 PM
I really am laughing out loud.

Dave M
01-10-2008, 06:11 PM
According this afternoons CBC commentary on my drive home.

NOT quoted:

The tata emits only as much 'deleterious effluant' (likely CO2) as a two-stroke motorcycle. Sounded as if they (tata) were proud of this acomplishment.

Super cool, add a few 100 million dirt bikes to the pot.

Dave M

Ross
01-10-2008, 06:15 PM
Land Rover snake charmer edition.

rob101
01-10-2008, 06:21 PM
Two different pieces there Rob. The former by Richard Strauss and Blue Danube by Johann II.
of course, what i meant was since it could potentially be either you really can't tell which one is "2001 space odessey theme"?
god knows, there is no song called 2001 space odessey theme.

man i thought my kia rental car was bad.

RockJock
01-10-2008, 06:27 PM
here's some more info:

http://www.tatapeoplescar.com/tatamotors/

Dash01
01-10-2008, 08:33 PM
I dunno if mentioned in the previous posts, but they're gonna have one that runs on compressed air, has virtually zero emissions, and is extremely cheap to operate.