PDA

View Full Version : New server, new network, faster, fewer crashes.

Jon K
01-06-2008, 04:00 PM
Ed going to fix the quirky database? All the posts go out of order and all!

Have a good night

Bimmer Nut Ed
01-07-2008, 12:08 AM
Running off Bimmernut.com now. 1st stage of move to new server. Hang in there. This should be tons quicker though. Worked on it all day. nighty night all

Bimmer Nut Ed
01-07-2008, 12:24 AM
I'm going to wait and see, new server, new time stamps. It may take a bit for everyone to get off the old server and on to this one. I'm just using URL redirects to get them here. They'll have to get out and back in to be on the new server.

whiskychaser
01-08-2008, 01:29 PM
My only problem with the site (ever) has been that sometimes I cant get on it. Leave it an hour or two and its fine. Unfortunately that hasnt changed. But who is in a rush?:)

repenttokyo
01-08-2008, 02:25 PM
i still see everything as bimmer.info, is that normal?

Barney Paull-Edwards
01-08-2008, 05:42 PM
My only problem with the site (ever) has been that sometimes I cant get on it. Leave it an hour or two and its fine. Unfortunately that hasnt changed. But who is in a rush?:)
Thats got something to do with oour distance from colonies,mine does it too,helps to defrag but thats life!

repenttokyo
01-08-2008, 06:26 PM
Thats got something to do with oour distance from colonies,mine does it too,helps to defrag but thats life!

i'm in canada and have the same problems.

whiskychaser
01-08-2008, 06:26 PM
I can always get on e34.net. With this site I just get the windows white screen that says, er.. this site doesnt want to play. Has it got to do with the undersea cables?