PDA

View Full Version : :: Want a new 1985 635CSi?

Qube
12-25-2007, 04:02 AM
http://maxbimmer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=78119&page=8&highlight=abandoned

I don't wanna leech the pics so please go there and see. The thread is an interesting read...

Dragunov
12-25-2007, 04:29 AM
Wow mysterious abandoned BMW dealership with brand new E24 and E28 :O

I read it all, turns out some guys were let inside and there are other sweet bimmers in the back, including another e24, except that one is black but in equally mint condition.

bahnstormer
12-25-2007, 05:32 AM
80,000 for the 635 it has 67km on it =]

Dragunov
12-25-2007, 07:31 AM
I'd so buy it if i had the cash.

Hmm, let's start a "Save a shark fund", people will donate.

CharlesAFerg
12-25-2007, 08:03 AM
Yeah right, if it's dark you cna see how dusty they are.

I'll bet that's a nightmare. I bet all the seals are dried and it won't run. When do you think they were started last...? Seriously guys.
Still badass, it'd be worth fixing if that were the case.

Heres some of the clearer shots.
http://maxbimmer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=78119&page=8&highlight=abandoned

I don't think any of those guys realize how sketchy of a thread that is, all sneaking up to this place and taking pictures day and night.

...Just watch, someone breaks in and jacks it, doesn't look like it's got modern security. Hell, even the chairs inside look like they're from the eighties. Seriously.

E34 530
12-25-2007, 02:36 PM
OMG I'll take the rims for my e28!!

nirvana19
12-29-2007, 06:05 PM
whoa, very interesting/weird. cool cars though, that thread look to be well over a year old, think those cars are still around?

Sam-Son
12-29-2007, 06:35 PM
This sounds ridiculous no one abandones a car dealership. it simply doesn't happen. I actually haven't read the thread to be honest just looked at the pics but whatever. Honestly this can't be for real. theresm some logical explanation I really really really doubt those cars have been sitting there since the 80's if they were they wouldn't look like they do. not to mentio what is the dealership hidden from public view or something im sure some local =kids wouldve smashed the windows or something or the town would've torn the building down and put something else up. this all sounds highly out of the ordinary and i think its a crock.....IMHumbleO

Dragunov
12-30-2007, 04:45 AM
This sounds ridiculous no one abandones a car dealership. it simply doesn't happen. I actually haven't read the thread to be honest just looked at the pics but whatever. Honestly this can't be for real. theresm some logical explanation I really really really doubt those cars have been sitting there since the 80's if they were they wouldn't look like they do. not to mentio what is the dealership hidden from public view or something im sure some local =kids wouldve smashed the windows or something or the town would've torn the building down and put something else up. this all sounds highly out of the ordinary and i think its a crock.....IMHumbleO Read the topic. It's not abandoned it's owned by a greedy german, he uses it to store those two old bimmers plus a bunch of others in the back. He's selling them but only for the old sticker price.