PDA

View Full Version : 2008 Chicago Reunion???

Triton540i
12-18-2007, 02:27 PM
Hey Everyone!

I'm starting to work on my 2008 calendar of activities and was wondering if another reunion was going to happen?! Last year I didn't see a website like the previous year (when we got into the Roundel!) and made the assumption that there were only going to be a handful of cars and didn't go... BOY WAS I WRONG!!!!

Let's try to link that page up again and get a head count EARLY! Who's In?! :D

-Eric

Qube
12-18-2007, 02:41 PM
Somehow... my wife will convince me to take the e39 instead... perhaps two cars then? No wait... damn gas prices.

Brandon J
12-18-2007, 07:27 PM
YES there will be another e34 meet. We will be celebrating the 20th anniversary and have a new location. An even better place with some good driving streets. Every year there has been rain the the forcast and e34 owners always show-up. So, as a lesson to everyone else, do not assume others are not going just because a few have posted that the are not. Usually, not all attendees update their status right before the meet. We do have a few people who do not go because they are waiting to see if others go. Once the meet is scheduled, the meet will go on. We never cancelled in the past and do not plan to in 2008.

The 2008 meet will be the biggest and much much better. With a new private facility, we will be able to do more. Keep close attention to bimmer.info for moer deatails and the updated website.

The e34 community just keeps on going, keeps on giving, and keeps on meeting. Happy 20th anniversary to the BMW e34 in 2008.

Triton540i
12-23-2007, 05:14 PM
Brandon, is it still going to be in Chicago?!?!

CharlesAFerg
12-23-2007, 05:30 PM
Man, I can't even think of Chicago right now.

I really, REALLY need to take a road trip to someplace warm.
Most likely San Diego, visit the Marine Corps friends, and maybe some E34'ers...

This Oregon monsoon icicle-rain is pissing me off!

winfred
12-24-2007, 12:46 AM
i vote for baton rouge :D not looking forward to the drive :p

Brandon, is it still going to be in Chicago?!?!

Brandon J
12-30-2007, 06:09 AM
Yes, the next summer e34 meet will be in Chicago. Bigger, bette location, better drives, more e34s.