PDA

View Full Version : Scams-R-Us

Robert K
12-08-2007, 04:12 AM
Well, it's been a couple of weeks now since I've put my 1991 535i up for sale. During that time, I've had two people contact me via email (from my Roadflea ad) saying they had to have the car and had been looking for one for months just like it. The common thread though is that each had a hard time writing a good, english sentence. Being the cautious person that I am, I told both that I preferred being paid through my Paypal account because of all of the bad things I'd heard and read about of people receiving bogus cashier's checks. Since explaining that to them, the funny thing is that I've never heard back from either one. Go figure....

Grace and peace,

Robert K
1991 535i
http://www.att.net/p/PWP-robertsbmw

Dave M
12-08-2007, 05:40 AM
Oh, i can see you have difficult when selling. I am in position for good buy and will sent OK clean cashiers cheque or moneygram upon settling of deal.

Please inform as I am so hot for your car.

:D

Dave M

Macv
12-08-2007, 06:14 AM
I has cheque ready for shipping will you be shipping vehikle or I must come get?

There's always those douchebags out there. On the other hand, I bought my bike off of a guy that had terrible English and he was the best seller I've ever had to deal with.

whiskychaser
12-08-2007, 06:55 AM
Well, it's been a couple of weeks now since I've put my 1991 535i up for sale. During that time, I've had two people contact me via email (from my Roadflea ad) saying they had to have the car and had been looking for one for months just like it. The common thread though is that each had a hard time writing a good, english sentence. Being the cautious person that I am, I told both that I preferred being paid through my Paypal account because of all of the bad things I'd heard and read about of people receiving bogus cashier's checks. Since explaining that to them, the funny thing is that I've never heard back from either one. Go figure....

Grace and peace,

Robert K
1991 535i
http://www.att.net/p/PWP-robertsbmw

I have £1.25 million commission waiting for you in the bank of Nigeria. All you have to do is send me the car freight paid and your bank account details so I can release it to you.

attack eagle
12-08-2007, 01:55 PM
unfortunately I have check for more than price asking, so simply cash check ad return remainder to me with vehicle shipped in the form of cashiers check.

I will be awaiting ur mail.