PDA

View Full Version : Time for New Wheel and Tires

shanek
11-29-2007, 04:42 PM
The beyern mesh look good in 18", but the 17" have no lip, so they kind of look like a 3 seies offset which doesn't look very good on an E34. I had the same problem with the TSWs i bought. They looked really good in the stock photo with a nice big lip but when I got them I didn't really like them. M par. reps are probably around the same price as the beyern.

BMWCCA1
11-29-2007, 06:58 PM
If I wanted to spend some decent bucks for all-season tires, I'd probably do the new Yoko Advan s.4 @$189 in 234/45-17. Instead I'm waiting for the Avid W4S to come off backorder ($115) and still pay my property taxes! They're made just hours from where I live and I can't get 'em.

Jehu
11-29-2007, 08:15 PM
I was considering Beyrn Mesh in Silver (http://www.1010tires.com/wheel.asp?image=large&wheelbrand=Beyern&wheelmodel=Mesh). Who likes what? M Par's of course if i can find a new original set. My Rondells have more hops from savage Pot-hole contacts and its not worth fixing them. I can get the Beyrn's shipped for around $700. One place wanted to sell me Falcon tires with them... never heard of them... Going
"All Weather" and am willing to pay for quality... suggestions desired.