"it's ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests"

Someone should offer a paint job...

spyrot1
11-28-2007, 11:48 AM
it's the 70's camaro/mustang 540i....

uh, yeah...

jjdickm
11-28-2007, 01:26 PM
So here is the very mechanically sound 540i I just found complete with racing stripes... lol.
http://phoenix.craigslist.org/car/490060634.html
good luck

BFEINZIMER
11-28-2007, 01:37 PM
Looks like a skunk f**ked a bumble bee.

hahahaha ditto

trumpetr
11-28-2007, 02:10 PM
That is just wrong. *barf*

Smoked headlights, yellow corners, and mustang racing stripes.
Looks like a skunk f**ked a bumble bee.

Sam-Son
11-28-2007, 02:54 PM
hmmm, tasteful...

Ross
11-28-2007, 06:44 PM
I'd have a real hard time buying that car with those stripes. Even if you took them off, kind of like marrying a former prostitute and buying her respectable clothing. Looks normal but you know she's tainted.

e34.535i.sport
11-28-2007, 06:54 PM
I think it looks cool with the stripes - its unique!

filmy540i/6
11-28-2007, 08:03 PM
"no issues"? Maybe the car has no issues, but the owner who painted it...

MBXB
11-28-2007, 11:20 PM
If it can't talk, he's asking too much. LOL

Qube
11-28-2007, 11:41 PM
Holy Camaro batman!

Nick.Hay
11-29-2007, 12:02 AM
I think it looks cool with the stripes - its unique!

You have a bizarre sense of style my friend!! :p

Tho we will hunt you down an make you eat your own testicles if you put those hideous stripes on your E34!! :D

I wonder what made this clown think that those stripes were a good idea?? :( :(

Nick.Hay
11-29-2007, 12:08 AM
"no issues"? Maybe the car has no issues, but the owner who painted it...

LOL

"Car has no issues" EXCEPT FOR THE BIG, WHITE, WANKER-STRIPES!! :D

mattyb
11-29-2007, 03:39 AM
mate where is the cobra badge to go with the stripes?

repenttokyo
11-29-2007, 12:14 PM
actually it doesn't look that bad, I think it makes it look muscular, given the squareness of our cars.

repenttokyo
11-29-2007, 12:14 PM
Hmm i wonder why there aren't daylight pictures

because the car is so cool it blots out the sun.

Dragunov
11-29-2007, 01:00 PM
Hmm i wonder why there aren't daylight pictures

e34.535i.sport
11-29-2007, 01:29 PM
You have a bizarre sense of style my friend!! :p

Hahaha, LOL! I totally agree... I sometimes wonder if it is me that has the bizarre tastes or everyone else?! (Terry Wogan comes to mind...). Two main examples I can think of are: I like Classical music and I like the old cars like the e34 - both of which are unusal choices where I am (particularly for people my age). It is the general consensus around these parts that newer cars are much better looking than older cars and to me that is insane. I think car design is going backwards personally!

And don't get me started on tastes in music!

Anyway those stripes are COOL :D I wouln't have them personally as the big wheels and 535i on the back already make it a target for young hoodlems I wouldn't want to attract anymore attention to it!

repenttokyo
11-29-2007, 02:31 PM
yeah, nothing says mature like a strong obsession with firearms.

e34.535i.sport
11-29-2007, 03:28 PM
Heh, same with me! I can't stand these small cars they make nowadays. And the designs? Its like they're intentionally trying to make them look ugly. I think it all started with the renault megane. Car magazines were all saying that "they took a gamble with the awkward shapes to make something new, and it worked"
And then everybody else started doing it. I want the '90s back.

And i happen to like classical music too, especially instrumentals. Which my friends find just as wierd and probably scary as my strong obsession with firearms. I guess my taste is too mature for my 17 years old body.

And i like old-school rap too. Old-school rap was good. Not like this "i have a bentley, moneymoney blunt and women" gangsta bullcrap they do nowadays.

Hahaha your reading my mind! I hate all of that gangster sh*t too, I sound like a winging mother but the kids around here are adopting a gang culture because of that kind of thing.

Oh don't get me started on Renault! Honestly though there's not a single French car (i.e. Renault/Citroen/Peugeot) that appeals to my taste... I'm sure the engineering is up to scratch these days, but but the styling is all kinds of wrong for me. I hate the way cars have to be curvy these days too... Bring back the stronger shapes of the 80's thats what I say.

Then again it could be me, I see Austin Martins (the newer ones) as but ugly... Along with the Bugatti Veron.

Dragunov
11-29-2007, 06:20 PM
Hahaha, LOL! I totally agree... I sometimes wonder if it is me that has the bizarre tastes or everyone else?! (Terry Wogan comes to mind...). Two main examples I can think of are: I like Classical music and I like the old cars like the e34 - both of which are unusal choices where I am (particularly for people my age). It is the general consensus around these parts that newer cars are much better looking than older cars and to me that is insane. I think car design is going backwards personally!

And don't get me started on tastes in music!

Heh, same with me! I can't stand these small cars they make nowadays. And the designs? Its like they're intentionally trying to make them look ugly. I think it all started with the renault megane. Car magazines were all saying that "they took a gamble with the awkward shapes to make something new, and it worked"
And then everybody else started doing it. I want the '90s back.

And i happen to like classical music too, especially instrumentals. Which my friends find just as wierd and probably scary as my strong obsession with firearms. I guess my taste is too mature for my 17 years old body.

And i like old-school rap too. Old-school rap was good. Not like this "i have a bentley, moneymoney blunt and women" gangsta bullcrap they do nowadays.