PDA

View Full Version : heated seats - what's this giant box?

timandbim
11-25-2007, 11:32 AM
my seat-heat is working intermittently - more off than on...

i'm about to go and check all the connections and fuses (#16 i think) and i'm using this diagram... everything seems pretty straightforward except for the giant ammunition case #6 - what the ? is that?

thanks - tim

Ross
11-25-2007, 12:02 PM
#6 = ejector seat charge.
Have a look inside the switch. I'll bet you find half of somebody's mocha latte in it.

genphreak
11-25-2007, 01:17 PM
everything seems pretty straightforward except for the giant ammunition case #6 - what the ? is that?

Hey Tim, it is the optional passenger toilet, available with heated seats on middle eastern desert drifting models only. There are none left as far as we can anyone has been able to work out- no one on this board has been able to find one.

If you do, let us all know..

pundit
11-25-2007, 01:31 PM
Hey Tim, it is the optional passenger toilet, available with heated seats on middle eastern desert drifting models only. There are none left as far as we can anyone has been able to work out- no one on this board has been able to find one.

If you do, let us all know..
Guys, guys, guys!... Don't you know anything?
It's the optional Kazakhstani chicken transportation module.

whiskychaser
11-25-2007, 02:23 PM
Not much confidence in the QA dept if they give you a nice box to send the bits back:-)

attack eagle
11-25-2007, 05:15 PM
you guys are silly... everyone knows it is the microwave option (available if you bought the refrigerator).

filip00
11-25-2007, 07:50 PM
wrong, wrong, wrong...you should stick a lever into it and surprise your friend, it's a jack in the box!